+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This years promotion to the Prem

This years promotion to the Prem

Well, Leicester are up.

Burnley are now a shoe-in. I'll hold my hands up and admit that I thought that they would fade away mid to late season but Sean Dyche has done a fantastic job and for me is the manager of the season consIdering the budget that he's had to work with.

Play-offs? Hhmm? My head says Derby but I've got a feeling that it might be Wigan. So long as it's not QPR I'll be happy

re: This years promotion to the Prem

eye mate , I thought Burnley would fade x-mas ...you got to say they have played v well of late , good luck to em I say ( the bastids ;-) )

I think derby will go up aswell jj.

Anyone but QPR for me.

It feels good knowing we're the most superior club in Lancashire smell you later mancs

Same for me... anyone but QPR

Quote Originally Posted by rossendaleareaclaret
    It feels good knowing we're the most superior club in Lancashire smell you later mancs

what a odd geezer he is eh

bless him , wonder what will happen when the bubble bursts on him

Bless is simple little cotton socks.

Burnley have done absolutely brilliant this season, and deserve to go up.

Play offs ? I have a sneaking feeling for Wigan. When we played them the other week, although I thought we were the better team, they never gave up and should have won it at the end. They have some big lads in their team, that can also play a bit.

Arry's reputation will take a hit good style, with the money at his disposal he should have walked this league. Can see management movement at QPR this summer if they don't go up.

This must be the first season since the early seventies when Burnley have finished above Bolton in the league standings, let him make the most of it

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJazz64
    Well, Leicester are up.

Burnley are now a shoe-in. I'll hold my hands up and admit that I thought that they would fade away mid to late season but Sean Dyche has done a fantastic job and for me is the manager of the season consIdering the budget that he's had to work with.

Play-offs? Hhmm? My head says Derby but I've got a feeling that it might be Wigan. So long as it's not QPR I'll be happy
    I couldnt agree more Jimmy those Dingles have done a job and then some. like u I thought come New Year with injuries and bookings they would fade away but it didnt happen. I dont think anybody wants QPR to go up and i am no exception. However my dark horse for sneaking in via the back door could be Bournemouth.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)