+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hand yourself in steve

re: Hand yourself in steve

Quote Originally Posted by pfcsteve72
    There's bad people everywhere Steve but some places* have a higher density of ****s than others.

* no prizes for guessing where I'm on about.
    I'll have a pop at scumhampton[/quote]

If we're going by recent history of our football clubs, maybe the word "scum" should relate to portsmouth. You call us "scum", but that's what you are, let's face it.

Southampton - a club revered in the media for its outstanding contribution to the future of the England squad.
    portsMOUTH - a club getting its just deserts for cheating, stealing, living on borrowed time & unsustainable debt and putting local businesses on the scrap heap.

You do make me laugh!

I thought Steve's thing was more of the ******y type rather than violence and it's not birds he likes bumming

You'd know all about bumming wouldn't you silly b0ll0cks

You'd know all about bumming wouldn't you silly b0ll0cks, especially with a face like yours!!!

You'd know all about bumming wouldn't you silly b0ll0cks, especially with a face like yours!!!
    [/quote]

I can't blame u for batting for the other team with a wife as ugly as yours I would turn to sheep then mess about with the ugly cow

Quote Originally Posted by rossendaleareaclaret
    [/quote]Thought you already f#cked sheep up north, nothing to do with the women, you just like f#cking animals

I can't blame u for batting for the other team with a wife as ugly as yours I would turn to sheep then mess about with the ugly cow[/quote]

[/quote]Thought you already f#cked sheep up north, nothing to do with the women, you just like f#cking animals

I can't blame u for batting for the other team with a wife as ugly as yours I would turn to sheep then mess about with the ugly cow[/quote][/quote]

Your suppose to write under my quote baby's brain

Baaaaaa. Should read thus really.
    Scumhampton.A club revered in the media, who have never entered administration, thus, never lived beyond it's means.
    When you find your way down from the moral high ground you sanctimonious little boner, I'm still unsure why Gosport are cheats. You did say you posted why they are but you are full of sh*t and you haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by hughjampton
    Baaaaaa. Should read thus really.
    Scumhampton.A club revered in the media, who have never entered administration, thus, never lived beyond it's means.
    When you find your way down from the moral high ground you sanctimonious little boner, I'm still unsure why Gosport are cheats. You did say you posted why they are but you are full of sh*t and you haven't.

Ooooohhhhhhh

Deary me hujanus, if you had a clue what you were talking about you'd probably be dangerous.

Also I actually couldn't give a **** if Grotspot cheats or not, but I do like the way a throwaway comment rattled your cage so much! Naah, can't be bothered to tell you why I think that. Keep on winding yourself up, it's quite funny!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast