+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: semi final / tickets

re: semi final / tickets

Sorry, but we have sold nowhere near 16,000. The only reason we have almost sold out the top section is because we gave about 5 or 6 blocks back so that Arsenal could sell them.

As for all the lower tier seats behind the goal being sold except for the odd one here and there, I suggest you go on to the ticket buying thing on the official site and pretend to be buying 10 tickets. They'll offer you them together in most lower section blocks. Not sure where you get your FACTS from. Capital letters doesn't make it true.

Swish ... we have sold 16,000 , sent 6,200 back which have been passed to armed forces and maybe some to Arsenal , Wigan have sold the top tier , and theres pockets left behind the goal ! that is not hear say that is fact mate ! you will see for yourself Saturday or if the club announce anything ... alls the club are selling now is AŁ50 or AŁ60 too the side

Seem to be disagreeing on how many we have sold. Would either of you like to divulge where you got your information from, because one (or both) of you are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by damon_dummer
    A week ago we had sold just over 12,000. I wouldn't there'll be many more going that haven't already got them so it'll probably be about 13,000 in the end.

What a pathetic following you have 12k too Wembley

JOKE

Quote Originally Posted by rossendaleareaclaret
    A week ago we had sold just over 12,000. I wouldn't there'll be many more going that haven't already got them so it'll probably be about 13,000 in the end.

What a pathetic following you have 12k too Wembley

JOKE[/quote]

How many are you taking?

Maybe we should bring the cup on Bank Holiday Monday, after all we've seen our team lift the FA Cup

I originally bought 40 tickets in 115 and up until yesterday thats where i was sitting. I then get a phone call from gill at the dw ticket office saying you cant have those seats Arsenal have been given those seats. So now we have all been moved into 116. Not a good sign imo but on the upside we got our tickets upgraded to 50 quid ones.

115 to 116 would mean gunners inbetween , we have sold touching just above 16,000 sent 6,200 back which wembley will ballot wigan fans in armed forces who have applied for tickets !! And yes i know theres not 6,000 wigan fans in armed forces well you know what i mean to take up the offer

I got a call from Gill as well saying we had to move to a different block but we have to take our tickets to swap at Wembley because we don't live near enough to Wigan to pop em in. Bit of a faff tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by AbramLatic
    Maybe we should bring the cup on Bank Holiday Monday, after all we've seen our team lift the FA Cup

What the whole 1k of you ?

We won't be bothered we will be a premiership club by then

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)