+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thread Closed

Thread Closed

alnbll88 has started 3 threads on here which have been questionable, his latest about Peaches Geldof is beyond the pale, and much that I find it difficult to agree with Biles the thread needed to be closed.
    Whether he needs to be banned or allowed to continue is down to the rest of you. I can't make that decision as my youngest daughters best friends father passed away last night at 47.The passing of Peaches at 25 is just as shocking.

re: Thread Closed

Quote Originally Posted by Grannie64
    alnbll88 has started 3 threads on here which have been questionable, his latest about Peaches Geldof is beyond the pale, and much that I find it difficult to agree with Biles the thread needed to be closed.
    Whether he needs to be banned or allowed to continue is down to the rest of you. I can't make that decision as my youngest daughters best friends father passed away last night at 47.The passing of Peaches at 25 is just as shocking.
    A big thank you to Souths for his action, i'm a dad of a 25 yr old girl. What you do do with the **** in question is up to you but that is NOT banter..

I know i have banter with your lads, but that is sick beyond belief, me and my wife were absolutely gutted when we watched the news, such a young age
    RIP PEACHES x

Quote Originally Posted by BileysThere
    A big thank you to Souths for his action, i'm a dad of a 25 yr old girl. What you do do with the **** in question is up to you but that is NOT banter..[/quote]

Thank grannie, right call though.

I have banned alnbll88, for such disgusting post's are unacceptable.
    The thing I don't understand Gosport10, is why you felt the need register a new, pretend to be a Saint's fan, come on her and abuse one of your own?

So is/was this chap a Saint or skate?

Top man Grannie.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    alnbll88 is Gosport10. He's NO Saint :/

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    AlanBall88 sadly points to one of ours but of course he could be just a complete tw@t with no allegiance.

I reckon some one should be really really sad and start a thread on this on FF.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast