+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ***Away Day Review: Fleetwood Town FC 0 a€“ 0 Rochdale AFC***

***Away Day Review: Fleetwood Town FC 0 aii 0 Rochdale AFC***

Haw tazzy, is that the best your new camera can do at the footy? You divn't seem to be using the zoom at all.

My ace tips would be to make sure that the camera's straight (see the steps outside off of the tower), focused on the subject off of your images (most aren't), and properly exposed (you want to expose for yourself, not the sky, when taking an selfie). The one of the pint on the tabke was well done.

Ofing had an add up, and assuming you only had one of each of the items that you mentioned, you spent 43.29 English pounds, plus 2 nights in an Guest House, plus your ground ticket, plus your train fare. That's got to be on the dark side off of 125 quid. Given your liking for pubs and Guinness that'll be more like 150 quid, and I see your begging fund has actually gone up by an tenner.

For someone without an job, that's taking the piss, isn't it?

You get some good deals you do, Tazzy lad.

How you getting to Mansfield?

All done on less than 100 quid an fortnight too.

How do you dee it, Tazzy lad?

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    fund has actually gone up by an tenner.

I've raised all that myself apart from the 20 donated by Buc

I think its an fare effort your your figures are well out I'm not some crazed alcohol i actually budget my money no matter how Little it is

I want to see you try living off A?50 a week Griff because that's all i'm basically getting maybe the odd sub off parents but that's really none of your business :/

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Judd

Mansfield by train

Train Tickets were only A?13.55 + A?3.25 as i missed out the Worksop to Mansfield train ticket

Quote Originally Posted by tazzydjr
    fund has actually gone up by an tenner.

I've raised all that myself apart from the 20 donated by Buc

I think its an fare effort your your figures are well out I'm not some crazed alcohol i actually budget my money no matter how Little it is

I want to see you try living off A?50 a week Griff because that's all i'm basically getting maybe the odd sub off parents but that's really none of your business :/[/quote]

An ace funny by Tazzy, which made me howl with laughter.

Mansfield by train

Train Tickets were only A?13.55 + A?3.25 as i missed out the Worksop to Mansfield train ticket[/quote]

Nice on. That fare were quoted at 40 odd quid in the programme at the fortress satdee.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Judd

Mansfield by train

Train Tickets were only A?13.55 + A?3.25 as i missed out the Worksop to Mansfield train ticket[/quote]

Nice on. That fare were quoted at 40 odd quid in the programme at the fortress satdee.[/quote]

League 1 helped me alot on saving money on trains it would of been triple that if i paid on the day

I'm great with stuff like that when it comes to away matches

Got wales v england on the train for A£25.10 Return (2 singles) it would of been A£80 on the actual day

Mansfield by train

Nice on. That fare were quoted at 40 odd quid in the programme at the fortress satdee.[/quote]

League 1 helped me alot on saving money on trains it would of been triple that if i paid on the day

I'm great with stuff like that when it comes to away matches

Got wales v england on the train for Ai25.10 Return (2 singles) it would of been Ai80 on the actual day[/quote]

**** me - brilliant.

Why don't you start up a on-line travail agency?

Chunk is the geetest nick, probably ever.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)