+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Almost There !

Almost There !

Well done to Sheffield United, not usually my cup of tea, but will raise a glass to them on saturday !

We now need 4 points to be sure, If Rotherham were to do anything but win on friday we can go up at Crewe ! If they win and we win, it is virtually sealed with the chance to top it off at home on good friday.

Anyway, we can go up at home to Rotherham, whatever,lets fill the ground !

Susan Boyle is pulling up her knicker elastic as we speak !

re: Almost There !

Can smell it now and it smells goooood!!! :-D

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF
    I just want to make it clear that I posted this before I read the Susan Boyle bit above. :-S

I just want to make it clear that I posted this before I read the Susan Boyle bit above. :-S[/quote]

Timestamps say otherwise Woody

But can't wait for the next two matches!!!!

I just want to make it clear that I posted this before I read the Susan Boyle bit above. :-S[/quote]

I dreamed a dream !

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganWolf

But can't wait for the next two matches!!!![/quote]

No, no. I just didn't wind his post down all the way the first time so I missed the last line.

Bloody hell Mich youm worse that mi misses, she hunts out and reads the reciepts when I have been to the store!

Timestamps for god's sake!! :-S :-D

But can't wait for the next two matches!!!![/quote]

No, no. I just didn't wind his post down all the way the first time so I missed the last line.

Bloody hell Mich youm worse that mi misses, she hunts out and reads the reciepts when I have been to the store!

Timestamps for god's sake!! :-S :-D[/quote]

Alright, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. This time

No almost about it, cannot see Rotherham. Leyton Orient or Preston getting to 90 points.

Rotherham's game v Bradford is live on Friday night, so we can see how their game unfolds. In an ideal world it would be nice to have promotion confirmed in front of the Molineux faithful.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)