+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: blades fans

blades fans

Saying preston, peterborough and orient better then us and we're an hoof ball team. That hurts more then anything. Am sure we wouldn't be top goal scorers in the football league if we were an hoof ball team.

re: blades fans

I was angry at first but now not so bothered, just focusing on Friday pal.

They're mid-table fodder and looking to get excited over summat. If they get knocked out of the cup on Sunday what do they have to show for their season? Lording over beating Rovrum in the last minute.

Jealousy is ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by miller_Jam84
    Saying preston, peterborough and orient better then us and we're an hoof ball team. That hurts more then anything. Am sure we wouldn't be top goal scorers in the football league if we were an hoof ball team.
    Fair comment based on the dross we served up last night

Quote Originally Posted by millermanic
    Fair comment based on the dross we served up last night[/quote]

Exactly...

We're only going on what we saw.
    Personally even on last night you're better than Pboro so assuming you finish 3rd and 6th you'll get to Wembley.

Preston are the best by a mile, and Orient are on a par with you but they have the best player of the 4 teams in Dean Cox.

Based on last nights performance there is no wonder Blades fans think we aren't as good as Preston as we didn't do ourselves justice. Based on the other teams I have seen, Swindon should be 20 points clear but they aren't.
    We are obviously a lot better than we showed last night. Otherwise we wouldnt have won 23 games and lost 6 before then and we wouldnt be in third place above Preston. Winning the play offs is often about momentum. We had it before last night and we need to get it back.

I think you missed something out pal. If we get knocked out of the cup then it has been a fantastic cup run which has made us around 2M.

As for lording over beating Rotherham then stop it you are making me laugh.

We had 5 Acadamy players in this side including a 16 year old that stuffed your 16 match run, and to listen to that fat rat of a manager of yours bleating like a school girl, well that is priceless.

If you can't beat our reserves then it is time to pack it in.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukehillsboroughsufc
    I think you missed something out pal. If we get knocked out of the cup then it has been a fantastic cup run which has made us around 2M.

We had 5 Acadamy players in this side including a 16 year old that stuffed your 16 match run, and to listen to that fat rat of a manager of yours bleating like a school girl, well that is priceless.

Your reserves are probably better than your first team. (well they couldn't be worse)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukehillsboroughsufc

Talking about schoolchildren, i don't think you really can do that with a username like that pal, what an idiot.
    Back to the footy, yeh we were beaten, but don't forget this, we beat your FIRST TEAM comfortably the last time out, maybe your manager ought to do something about that?

The bitterness from millers since last night is unbelievable starting with your very biased manager. In my opinion (for what it's worth) the only debatable decision was the "handball" by Davies. The rest he got correct. Overall a poor game. We are desperate for a quality striker but create far more with pace and energy with a full strength team. Fully expect us to be up there next season with a couple of additions. Just get the feeling Evans was trying to deflect attention away from what was a poor showing by your side last night. It's pretty obvious you aren't in 3rd place playing like you did last night. On the evidence we at the lane have seen I'd say it's either you or Preston for promotion. Cut the bleating, move on and good luck in the play offs

Credit where it's due. They beat us. They saw us play badly.

They are on their way to wembley on merit, beating big sides along the way.

They win ONE game against a top 5 side and they are suddenly Brazil. 400million will be watching the Mighty blades at Wembley blah blah blah.

I think the competition was diluted when they started playing the semis at Wembley and it has never recovered.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast