+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Well, it's 10:40am, here...

re: Well, it's 10:40am, here...

Quote Originally Posted by just_joe
    Glad to see you're calling out me and nothing to say about old pishy pants' obnoxious impolite remarks, moorgirl.

Speaks volumes.
    Doesn't at all, it was only you who called me impolite and recommended I wash my mouth out with soap for using bad language. Not Griff, and not anybody else.

However if youse feel that youse of an divine right to tell everyone to do as youse say, not as youse do, perhaps youse can tell us why on here. That is an very obvious bint trait you're displaying there Jojo.

"I probably get 10 or 12 hard-ons a day. And, fortunately, I mix with dozens of incredibly hot college girls who are virtually lining up to experience my manhood."

That is far and away the best arf I of had all week.

Oh well.

Last time I was in Blackpool I was 17 and got shagged senseless for an week. Summat you'll know nowt about, what with being an munter and all that. In fact, aren't you that 'toothless grinning hag' the Stones sang about? You know, them musicians what shagged your mum.
    Yes, all you have are memories, you wrinkly old disheveled ****. Last time you even got a flinch out of it was probably 1985. You're only half a man, now, wrinkles!

Me? I probably get 10 or 12 hard-ons a day. And, fortunately, I mix with dozens of incredibly hot college girls who are virtually lining up to experience my manhood. Real men can give a girl a good hard stiffy. Wouldn't you agree, pishy-pants?[/quote]

She really has no idea about men at all, does she? Josephine, you women lose your ***ual potency before the menopause; for men it just gets better and better. We're the o

She appears to be absolutely furious with some off of us mate, she's geet scopped her toys out the cot. She comes over an bit like Moorlass when I remind her she's been two (2) hours fannying about with her hair before we gan out on an Friday.

****ing bints.

Is that the job she offered Tazzy in the end then? Not had time to catch up on all the FREDS yet.

Or did she dodge that question too?

I'm sure she'll let us know when she's back off of riding her chopper from the offy.

Bint edit

I don't dodge questions.

If I fail to respond, it's because I didn't see it.

I don't have the time to comb through every thread that's been updated since my last visit, here.

I simply have a couple of minutes of distraction, and then back to whatever I'm doing.

So, if I fail to answer a question, the mature reaction would be to post another message pointing me to it.

Rather than going on other threads and spreading gossip like a wee ****ing fat boy-whore.[/quote]

Remind me, somebody, who was it who started an new fred, slagging somebody off of when she were getting seriously ****ing thrashed in an debite.

Still laughing at gossip.

13:54 time stamp.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)