+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Well, it's 10:40am, here...

Well, it's 10:40am, here...

the sun is shining. It's a beautiful day. So, I think I'm going to go for a motorcycle ride and chill for a couple of hours.

re: Well, it's 10:40am, here...

Haw Josephine, seeing as youse is such a international jetsetter an that, and as you seem to of a bit off of an soft spot for beggars, you wouldn't happen to of a free villa or summat going for nowt for a couple of weeks in June? Me and mrsgriff need some sun on our backs, see, but what with all the taxes I pay to keep scrotes in beer and such, money's an bit short at present. Divn't worry aboot the private jet and all, we'll make our own ways there. An Greek island would do nicely, and I promise not to pee on the furniture.

Ta.

Oh, but if tazzy turns out to be the pool-boy, we may of to make our apologies.

Is that the job she offered Tazzy in the end then? Not had time to catch up on all the FREDS yet.

Or did she dodge that question too?

I'm sure she'll let us know when she's back off of riding her chopper from the offy.

Bint edit

No news yet on the job for tazzy front kel, but I'm sure once she stops fannying around in California she'll put the enormous brainpower to the problem and come up with an equitable solution. Or summat.

And get in the queue for the villa, I saw her first. Anyway, I thought you was in pole position for Jimmy's.

Aye, Jimmy's is in the bag tbf. Just need to sell my fake Rolex (I can see you logged in Frankie) to pay for flights.

Quote Originally Posted by just_joe
    the sun is shining. It's a beautiful day. So, I think I'm going to go for a motorcycle ride and chill for a couple of hours.
    Has Alex "the utter ****" Salmon declared Glasgow bedsits have there own time zones?

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    Haw Josephine, seeing as youse is such a international jetsetter an that, and as you seem to of a bit off of an soft spot for beggars, you wouldn't happen to of a free villa or summat going for nowt for a couple of weeks in June? Me and mrsgriff need some sun on our backs, see, but what with all the taxes I pay to keep scrotes in beer and such, money's an bit short at present. Divn't worry aboot the private jet and all, we'll make our own ways there. An Greek island would do nicely, and I promise not to pee on the furniture.

Ta.

Oh, but if tazzy turns out to be the pool-boy, we may of to make our apologies.
    I'd love to oblige, pishy-pants, old mate, but I fear you would in fact pish on the furniture, as well as the carpet and the bed sheets.

Not because you want to, but just because that's what you old ****s do. A wee dribble here, a wee dribble there. Next thing you know there's a distin

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    No news yet on the job for tazzy front kel, but I'm sure once she stops fannying around in California she'll put the enormous brainpower to the problem and come up with an equitable solution. Or summat.

And get in the queue for the villa, I saw her first. Anyway, I thought you was in pole position for Jimmy's.
    Tazzy seem quite happy in his current endeavors.

Anyway, I wouldn't want to interfere with general staffing concerns and risk undermining my managers.

Tazzy seems to doing better than most of you tramp ****s, to be honest. He's talking trips every other week, going to exotic destinations, eating out in restaurants all the time.

Oh well.

Last time I was in Blackpool I was 17 and got shagged senseless for an week. Summat you'll know nowt about, what with being an munter and all that. In fact, aren't you that 'toothless grinning hag' the Stones sang about? You know, them musicians what shagged your mum.

Quote Originally Posted by just_joe

Tazzy seem quite happy in his current endeavors.

Anyway, I wouldn't want to interfere with general staffing concerns and risk undermining my managers.

Tazzy seems to doing better than most of you tramp ****s, to be honest. He's talking trips every other week, going to exotic destinations, eating out in restaurants all the time.[/quote]

tbf lass, I'd rather be me that either of you. Oh, and tazzy too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)