+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My New Beautiful Piece of kit

My New Beautiful Piece of kit

After weeks and weeks of heartache waiting on a camera what never showed up

I finally have came across this beauty

Fujifilm Finepix S4240 Digital Camera

Now you'll see a big change in Pictures which are taken

Might even offer my services to Non-League and Northern Welsh Football Club's to build up my portfolio

****s just got real

watch me prove all you doubters wrong

UP THE DALE
    - view external link

re: My New Beautiful Piece of kit

Looks like a cracker, tazzy lad. Well done!

How much did you pay for it?

Did you get your money back for the one that never showed up?

The 24x zoom should get you up close to the action, good luck with your ambition.

Quote Originally Posted by just_joe

Thanks i paid AŁ48 no doubt Moorlando and the others will moan but i will be using that to better myself

No Doubt one of them club's will be Cefn Druids AFC who just been promoted to Welsh Premier League and couple other places

Yeah i got my money back it should be due back in my bank this week or next Joe

Quote Originally Posted by jiltedjohn
    The 24x zoom should get you up close to the action, good luck with your ambition.
    Thanks John it certainly will well excited now

Quote Originally Posted by tazzydjr

Thanks i paid Ai48 no doubt Moorlando and the others will moan but i will be using that to better myself

No Doubt one of them club's will be Cefn Druids AFC who just been promoted to Welsh Premier League and couple other places

Yeah i got my money back it should be due back in my bank this week or next Joe [/quote]

It's a good investment, taz.

Thanks i paid Ai48 no doubt Moorlando and the others will moan but i will be using that to better myself

Yeah i got my money back it should be due back in my bank this week or next Joe [/quote]

It's a good investment, taz.[/quote]

I totally agree even if its 2nd best on the market it'll do just as good job only 2MP difference and 6x zoom difference between the top of the range model

Stab in the dark here, but it might be 187.21. Don't aks me how I know though as it's a completely random guess.

Let us know how you get on with those non-league clubs, Tazzy lad.

Quote Originally Posted by tazzydjr

Thanks i paid AA?48 no doubt Moorlando and the others will moan but i will be using that to better myself

Not at all Tazzy, I genuinely hope youse do really well, I honestly wish youse all the best and hope some off of the non league and Welsh league clubs take youse up on your kind offer.

Best off of luck in your venture, there are grants available for setting up new business ventures, and there are also courses which explain the pitfalls and what youse can do. These courses typically have speakers from local banks, the HMRC and vari

tazzy, ofing looked at your snaps again, the camera is demonstrating an unpleasant colourcast biased towards the orange, which is very, very strange. The image taken of you by the statue on a different camera is far superior in clarity and colour reproduction You may just of been unlucky because someone's offloaded the camera because off of inferior optics.

I asked mrsgriff to look at the awayday photos as an independent voice off of reason and she reckons that if you're intending to lend your services to football clubs any day soon you're ofing an laugh. She frankly scoffed at your composition, failure to focus on the subject of the image and underexposure of have of the images. Yes, she's an keen amateur photographer too.

You must of learned a bit about photography on at least one off of your courses, so you need to put what you've learned into action. Over the next few days concentrate on getting what it is you're actually photographing into focus. If your camera has a focus point

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)