+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T I'm thinking...

re: O/T I'm thinking...

This is for Mick and Bogbrush - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by sweeneywolf
    I would stick.in my two penneth but I am scared of Moneymick summoning up his enforcer ( the blubbery Chubby Brown obsessor) to putme in my place ...ly his pocket.

Fat Ginger C of S Yorks.

Ps am I banned yet ?
    Ginger loser

I actually feel a bit sorry for bogbrush.
    A pain, but a lone rider, he fights his battles single handedly.
    Never have you seen him try to influence others to win an argument.

By the way, I'm looking for a decent hybrid motor at the moment.

One, obviously, that most posters couldn't afford...

It's better than Corrie, this

Dear Hybrid Seeker,

I admire your quest to help save the planet by going green on your car choice.

Until mass production brings down the cost of such motoring I trust you have deep enough pockets to fufill your quest.

In the meantime, a trip to New York might help, there are many well heeled Wall St wallers who will have the specs on that super high performance BMW plug in ...

A trip to Tiffanys and Saks on 5th Avenue should be worked into your itinerary, with maybe a long weekend in the Hamptons.

Hope this helps.

Yours,

F G C

Dear Hybrid Seeker,

I admire your quest to help save the planet by going green on your car choice.

Until mass production brings down the cost of such motoring I trust you have deep enough pockets to fufill your quest.

In the meantime, a trip to New York might help, there are many well heeled Wall St wallers who will have the specs on that super high performance BMW plug in ...

A trip to Tiffanys and Saks on 5th Avenue should be worked into your itinerary, with maybe a long weekend in the Hamptons.

Hope this helps.

Yours,

F G C

Well, well ,well.

Didn't take you long to rear your (allowed by footy mad) ugly, intelligent, word perfect, synchronised head.

All I wanted to talk about was myself. Can I not start a single thread about myself without you taking the !!!!! You C.

Lads,

Lads????

Now this ban is over, we should all look forward to my next thread.

"How I brought the Baggies and Why."

So 1877 or greyhorse or Oldham or whatever you are calling yourself this week, I thought you had died as we have not heard from you since Clipboard was in charge of your p iss chucking custard bowl asda council ground pub team...

"BMW i3 FFS"

So 1877 or greyhorse or Oldham or whatever you are calling yourself this week, I thought you had died as we have not heard from you since Clipboard was in charge of your p iss chucking custard bowl asda council ground pub team...

"BMW i3 FFS"
    Hah!

Stupid D1n?le.
    Sorry, wait a minute...

DiNgl...

****e, I can't find the Euro sign for E.

Erm,

We beat Man Utd in 78.

Beat that.

Successfullbusinessandextension.Hey,anyideas? FFS

They're really going at it over there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)