+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's wearing black & amber on Sunday?

Who's wearing black & amber on Sunday?

Hull City supporter here.

Any Sheff Wed fans going to Wembley on Sun? Have seen how you two clubs fans despise each other and wonder if it's that much you would go as far as being a Hull City supporter on the day?

re: Who's wearing black & amber on Sunday?

Wouldn't surprise me if some of them turned up. ABSU first and Wednesdayite second - even if it means supporting you odd folk from Humberside.

They're also not likely to get to Wembley anytime soon on their own merits. Zero cup pedigree in the last two decades.

Do you not get bored spouting the same old bollox year after year ? Don't answer,I don't talk to tits.

Doubt you've touched a pair either. Boom-tish!

Calm down me ducks, I know this week was always going to be difficult for you lot but try and show some class - as hard as that is.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePublic

Any Sheff Wed fans going to Wembley on Sun? Have seen how you two clubs fans despise each other and wonder if it's that much you would go as far as being a Hull City supporter on the day?
    I assume you're joking, I hope United lose, as I do every game they play BUT, if they win they will get credit from me & NO, I wouldn't consider wearing Hull's or anyone elses colours on the day...also I wouldn't waste my time with despising, it's football, they're rivals, that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by aussieowl

I assume you're joking, I hope United lose, as I do every game they play BUT, if they win they will get credit from me & NO, I wouldn't consider wearing Hull's or anyone elses colours on the day...also I wouldn't waste my time with despising, it's football, they're rivals, that's it.[/quote]

Fair comment.

A blades fan on about cup pedigree You do know you've not won anything in 80+ years?

I have been to Wembley, and I have seen my team lift a major trophy...something many pig fans have never seen.

As for the original post, I dont think any Wednesday fan would go as far as sitting in the opponents end at Wembley. But I have heard of cases from both teams of fans going in the away ends when they dont have a game, rather sad if you ask me.

It's hard enough going to Sheffield's world cup venue runner up when Wednesday are playing, never mind when ever anybody else is!

Oh, you mean that cup Oxford and Luton won just a couple of years before. Very prestigious ... I should point out the majority of your ungrateful lot now hate the motm in that match, the goal scorer and called the manager a Judas.

In the last 20 years it's 4 semi finals against nowt. A poor return from such a MASSIVE club wouldn't you say?

Enjoy watching WC 2018 matches at the Sty, Milton Keynes and Nottingham's 70k stadium, most of us will be looking towards Mother Russia.

Anyway, love to stay and debate but I'm off to that there London today, making a weekend of it and catching up with some relatives down there. But you've certainly put a smile on my face for the journey, as ever rov, ta for the laughs.

katch...what Big Ron did was really felt hard by Owls fans...he brought a style of football that we loved...he instilled a belief in the team that no matter if the opposition scored we would always be in with a chance of scoring more...he brought a passion to our club...he brought in players that were unknown, until they'd played a few games for us.

liken that to the mercenaries that are around in todays' game, then ask yourself don't you wish you'd had a bloke like that, there's none that wouldn't, unless of course they are truly blinkered.

ray...in Batley.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    Oh, you mean that cup Oxford and Luton won just a couple of years before. Very prestigious ... I should point out the majority of your ungrateful lot now hate the motm in that match, the goal scorer and called the manager a Judas.

In the last 20 years it's 4 semi finals against nowt. A poor return from such a MASSIVE club wouldn't you say?

Enjoy watching WC 2018 matches at the Sty, Milton Keynes and Nottingham's 70k stadium, most of us will be looking towards Mother Russia.

Anyway, love to stay and debate but I'm off to that there London today, making a weekend of it and catching up with some relatives down there. But you've certainly put a smile on my face for the journey, as ever rov, ta for the laughs.
    So losing in a semi final is more prestigious than lifting the league cup...only in Katch's world eh? oh and you've forgot our Semi final against Blackburn

Good job really regarding the failed WC bid for En

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)