+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jody Craddock Testimonial Game Announced

Jody Craddock Testimonial Game Announced

Jody Craddock's former Wolves and Sunderland team-mates will lock horns for his testimonial match taking place at Molineux on Monday, May 5th (2pm).
    A worthy cause and definately one game i will be attending. - view external link

re: Jody Craddock Testimonial Game Announced

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71
    Jody Craddock's former Wolves and Sunderland team-mates will lock horns for his testimonial match taking place at Molineux on Monday, May 5th (2pm).
    A worthy cause and definately one game i will be attending.
    Definitely.

You wouldn't wish what Jody has gone through on your worst enemy.
    Top, top professional and deserves all the plaudits he will surely get.

Living in Newcastle, a few of the mackem lads I work with have very fond memories of Jody.

Again, top player, a true leader and a brilliant artist!

For anyone who hasn't already seen, check out Craddockart.

Enjoyable afternoon, appreciation for Jody Craddock and his family. Almost 10k there, Wolves and Sunderland fans sitting together and enjoying good banter. Kevin Phillips on the end of some light hearted banter, but also got a decent round of applause when substituted.

Half time entertainment, Moxey faced a few penalties from Robert Plant, and Elokobi took one aswell. Elokobi ended up in goal in second half.

Niall Quinn header gave Sunderland the lead in first half, Edwards with the Wolves equaliser after good work from SEB. Game decided on a penalty, well three, all of Jody's children stepped up and scored from the spot.

Have to say a few players on show, Alex Rae in particular, still gets the pitch with ease.

Glad you enjoyed it, Gav. I wonder if there will be any video footage to follow?

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88
    Glad you enjoyed it, Gav. I wonder if there will be any video footage to follow?
    Plenty of camera's about and should be some television coverage, ie local news.

Good to see some of thoses again and it was a good turn out. Well deserved.

re: Jody Craddock Testimonial Game AnnouncedI

I was at the match with Snetter yesterday and it was great to mix with the Sunderland fans in the North bank. The drunk mackem ****ager made me laugh with his singing and clapping, all in all a great day and a lot of money raised for Birmingham children's hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.D
    I was at the match with Snetter yesterday and it was great to mix with the Sunderland fans in the North bank. The drunk mackem ****ager made me laugh with his singing and clapping, all in all a great day and a lot of money raised for Birmingham children's hospital.
    He was funny tbh tho I'm not sure he warranted four stewards sitting with him for a period.

He started off in NL3, then moved to NL2, got spoken to by the stewards, ended up in the block nearest the Steve Bull and eventually did the walk of shame across the front of the empty Steve Bull stand. I presume they either put him in a cell, or ejected him from the ground. "Barry" brought a few laughs to the North Bank yesterday.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)