+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: pfcsteve active again ?

re: pfcsteve active again ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyweasel
    Read Manco's words Steve you odious, pathetic little creature.
    Oh dear, i think i've hit a nerve, and i didn't even get the disabled abuse retort

Quote Originally Posted by pfcsteve72
    You should think about dropping the chavvy Mockney dialect you use on here Steve, and adopt the Queen's English. That would give us all a chance of understanding what you're talking about.
    great swerve Weasel, you really don't like the fact that southampton people kicked a bloke into a coma, just because he got lost in one of your sh!tty housing estates, now that is COWARDS[/quote]Silly me, i forgot all about the man utd fan that got the same treatment

night night girls

Do you ever notice how you fail to receive support from anyone on these boards Steve, and that includes your fellow charity thieves?

That should give you some idea of how you're perceived by others on here, which in the main is a pathetic little ex hooligan who for reasons unknown is proud of his sordid history of football related violence.

The day the likes of you hit a nerve with me is unlikely to ever happen.

We'll await the 'silly b0llocks' retort with interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyweasel
    Read Manco's words Steve you odious, pathetic little creature.
    Am i right in thinking he can only read your posts.
    You obviously saw mine so i guess they were there for him to respond to in an adult sensible grown up way..

oh hang on.

PFC Steve: avoiding the pertinent questions since 1972.

You should think about dropping the chavvy Mockney dialect you use on here Steve, and adopt the Queen's English. That would give us all a chance of understanding what you're talking about.
    great swerve Weasel, you really don't like the fact that southampton people kicked a bloke into a coma, just because he got lost in one of your sh!tty housing estates, now that is COWARDS[/quote]

Your like a parrot you moron got to go now work to be done something you wouldn't know about tossing it off all day acting ryte hard on the internet claiming benefits you mong

Righto d.i.c.k.h.e.a.d, you're on here looking for your boyfriend aren't you

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    PFC Steve: avoiding the pertinent questions since 1972.
    Pentridge - Dodging salad since 1986.

Righto d.i.c.k.h.e.a.d, you're on here looking for your boyfriend aren't you
    I bet when you look in the mirror you see Danny Dyer, meanwhile everyone else sees Danny Baker. The fact you 'were' involved in hooliganism makes you a c*nt, the fact that you gloat about it on an internet message board takes your c*ntiness to even lower depths. You're a bellend, just like that chutney ferret Gay Jerry aka Romsey Blue (where is the sausage jockey these days?)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast