+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Most intellectual?

re: Most intellectual?

Quote Originally Posted by pfclassof61
    Pents: You do make me laugh from time to time.
    Are you confusing him with someone?

I agree he tries his darnest to be humourous (and one day he may crack it) but after 15,000 attempts, I'm beginning to think it's simply a smile too far.[/quote]

The failed Burger flipper and Astronaut talking about intellect all we now need on this thread is the failed Hooligan and the three wise monkeys have all had a go. The icing on the cake would be a middle of the night rant from a pissed up Goospit Ant.

If you can't cope with big words Biles and Pugh please try the link below, as it may be more within your intellectual reach. - view external link

Nah but thanks gran you keep watching if it helps though.

Grannie: Correct me if I'm wrong, but would it be true to say that the spelling, syntax and logic of one of your mods* has been questioned on more than one occasion?

* ie YOU

It's a pointless argument really. Some people love benny hill others sellers...some people love craig davids words of wisdom, others hitchens...dickens wasn't popular with interlectuals at the time...chris packham's loved. Some people don't look at the past and acheivements and only look...err...i've lost myself a bit...anyway...It's all about opinions...can't we just all get along.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyPeru
    It's a pointless argument really. Some people love benny hill others sellers...some people love craig davids words of wisdom, others hitchens...dickens wasn't popular with interlectuals at the time...chris packham's loved. Some people don't look at the past and acheivements and only look...err...i've lost myself a bit...anyway...It's all about opinions...can't we just all get along. ...[b]Hic

Grannie: Correct me if I'm wrong, but would it be true to say that the spelling, syntax and logic of one of your mods* has been questioned on more than one occasion?

* ie YOU
    Did your team win this weekend by the way? Could be why so many of you have crawled out from under your rocks. Apologies if occasionally my Syntax maybe wrong, but I use spell check and who and when have I been questioned re logic than by some pointless Skate posting on a Saints site?

Quote Originally Posted by Grannie64
    * ie YOU
    Apologies if occasionally my Syntax maybe wrong, but I use spell check and who and when have I been questioned re logic than by some pointless Skate posting on a Saints site?[/quote]

I believe it was Mart - but, hell, what does HE know?

Was that why he was banned?

(Has your 'S' key locked on caps?)

It's a pointless argument really. Some people love benny hill others sellers...some people love craig davids words of wisdom, others hitchens...dickens wasn't popular with interlectuals at the time...chris packham's loved. Some people don't look at the past and acheivements and only look...err...i've lost myself a bit...anyway...It's all about opinions...can't we just all get along. ...[b]Hic
    [/quote]

And you have just questioned my logic, spelling and Syntax how about using capital letters? Are you auditioning to be the fourth wise monkey? Hypocritical of you, I always try to get along with everyone. I just find your continued extolling the virtues of Portsmyths on this sight hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Grannie64
    [/quote]

And you have just questioned my logic, spelling and Syntax how about using capital letters? Are you auditioning to be the fourth wise monkey? Hypocritical of you, I always try to get along with everyone. I just find your continued extolling the virtues of Portsmyths on this sight hilarious.[/quote]

Sorry, Grannie - but when have I extolled the virtues of Portsmouth on here?

Well done for recognizing the use of a Latin word, btw. Di

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast