+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If we want to go up play Vukic in every game.

re: If we want to go up play Vukic in every game.

Quote Originally Posted by ExeterMiller
    Don't agree r.e. Adams, he reminds me of Andy Roscoe, only thing he did of any worth was his tackling back, going forward - wrong decisions every time - not the answer to our 'right winger' absence. O'Connor looked like he hasn't played for the best part of 5 months, and having 2 'defensive' midfielders in the center made us very very flat. My god we miss Frecks.

In patches we did play some nice football, good diagonal balls, people watching that will wonder what happened to the direct physical Rotherham United!

Tavs was excellent, Arnason is the great pretender, Collin ever dependable, Agard ineffective up front, much better coming in from the right & Pringle is either spent or saving his beans already for the play offs.

Play like that & I fear for a not very nice experience at the Molineux promotion party next Friday.

I think we'll be back to our best the next time the Sky cameras get us when it matters
    Wolves will be

Quote Originally Posted by ghost_of_dusty_m
    With no freks I have to agree. Would have played him alongside Smallwood in midfield. Inventive, aggressive and confident. Just what the team lacked tonight.
    Spot on. With Frecks injured, I also would play Vukic in an attacking midfield role.

[quote="one_a_day"]Don't agree r.e. Adams, he reminds me of Andy Roscoe, only thing he did of any worth was his tackling back, going forward - wrong decisions every time - not the answer to our 'right winger' absence. O'Connor looked like he hasn't played for the best part of 5 months, and having 2 'defensive' midfielders in the center made us very very flat. My god we miss Frecks.

In patches we did play some nice football, good diagonal balls, people watching that will wonder what happened to the direct physical Rotherham United!

Tavs was excellent, Arnason is the great pretender, Collin ever dependable, Agard ineffective up front, much better coming in from the right & Pringle is either spent or saving his beans already for the play offs.

Play like that & I fear for a not very nice experience at the Molineux promotion party next Friday.

I think we'll be back to our best the next time the Sky cameras

Well done Exeter for talking sense. Bradford thought they had won the cup after the game. Would you rather be watching that ****e? Yes they might have sussed us, as did the blades, but I would rather watch the millers. What's with the Revell hate bus? He won everything yesterday but there was nothing off him and that's his fault because????

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm
    Arni was poor again tonight IBS, if I wanted a slow defender to pass to the opponents he would be first on the team sheet
    He probably still successfully completed over 90% of his passes. Not bad for a League One centre half. Stead was probably their best player, lead the line really well, but was marshalled by Arni and Morgan quite easily.

Vuckic in away games were do you play him? Last time we started him in an away game he was taken off at half time. I agree he can change games. Thought O'Conner improved through out the game last night.

If manager is brave against Wolves next week rest Agard. Play Revell on his own up front with Vuckic just behind him getting up to support him. Lets get our skilled players in side. Adams, Frecks, Vuckic and Pringle.

Not sold on Vuckic to be honest, Adams maybe, Arneson is showing his age, we need to keep Tavernier if we can.

Vuckic Vuckic. Vuckic !

We will only go up if we start playing the Slovenian wonder kid!

Agree with that IBS. Very few Newcastle fans rate him though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast