+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ***Play Brad Inman in the centre***

re: ***Play Brad Inman in the centre***

Dario explained a few weeks ago that they water the pitch when its hard and bumpy and its difficult to control the ball and by watering it softens the top for better ball control or summat. It definitely works!

He added that its not something he would do..

Maybe that's why we can't play on it...

Can someone tell them not to do it before the Preston game...

Really??? Because a player is composed and controlled you call him lazy? Total garbage. Would you rather him run round like a chook with his head cut off.

He is the only one that seems to be able to pass the ball forward and into a position for his team mates to run on to, too bad no one seems to be able to do the same for him.

He passes the ball for the players to have a shot and they miss. He is a bloody hard worker and will graft until the end.

Quote Originally Posted by WildlyCrewe
    Really??? Because a player is composed and controlled you call him lazy? Total garbage. Would you rather him run round like a chook with his head cut off.

He is the only one that seems to be able to pass the ball forward and into a position for his team mates to run on to, too bad no one seems to be able to do the same for him.

He passes the ball for the players to have a shot and they miss. He is a bloody hard worker and will graft until the end.
    My opinion and like you, I am entitled to it and stand by it. His body language spoke volumes for his attitude when he walked off after 59 minutes. Billy Waters looked head and shoulders over Inman when he took over.

By the way, I stated that he was disinterested and lazy today. That referred to the game against Colchester. His form has been poor recently anyway, but against Colchester, his passing was dire and when he rarely did feature, nothing fruitful came from his i

Was that a little Australian then... "Chook"

Yesss! He is an attacking Centre Midfielder, total play maker and got cracking pace and a footballing brain.
    Totally wasted on the left, he is not a winger and we have other guys who can play there.
    The current formation don't seem to be able to pass that way either.

To criticise on one ball is nonsense - after the quality he puts through week in week out, imagine what he would do if he was actually played in his correct position.

Coaching tactics this season have left me scratching my head.
    Disagree, thought his play on the left was a crucial part of the decent run we had from just before Christmas to the Vale game. Certainly a crucial element in the win at Vale Park. - view external link

Not really disagreeing with me, I think his a valuable player regardless where he is - just more valuable in the centre

Was that a little Australian then... "Chook"[/quote]

???? Chook is a chicken - not a little Australian

Same brain capacity.

Hmmm its such a frustrating situation because on his day Brad is a world beater - he's fast, skillful and a top finisher but recently he has looked really short on confidence and just generally poor.

When we signed him I was absolutely ecstatic but hes been so disappointing overall. I really want him to succeed - obviously for the good of the team but also for the future as it may show other young players with potential that Crewe is a club you should come too.

I fear a little bit of him may regret not staying at Newcastle and that saddens me.

I am not buying he is lazy, un-fit or un-interested just low on confidence and frustrated.

Hopefully we will see Inman do what we know he can and see it sooner rather than later

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123