+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Tiggers

re: Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Tiggers

Quote Originally Posted by endhouseblade17
    A wonderful thing is a Tigger;
    A Tigger's a wonderful thing.
    TheIr tops are made of rubber,
    Their bottoms are made of spring,
    They're bouncy,bouncy,bouncy,bouncy ( deffo not pigs )
    Fun,fun,fun,fun,fun,
    The most wonderful thing
    About Tiggers is
    They beat the piggies 4-Nun. -
    JESUS,WHAT THE FXXK IS THIS ?AND OWLER CALLS US RETARDS, FFS PATHETIC[/quote]

That almost had me choking, oh no I forgot that's you lot :-)
    Laughing at the pork as usual
    THE WEDNESDAY

I gather the application for the European licence has been turned down then!

Quote Originally Posted by endhouseblade17
    A wonderful thing is a Tigger;
    A Tigger's a wonderful thing.
    TheIr tops are made of rubber,
    Their bottoms are made of spring,
    They're bouncy,bouncy,bouncy,bouncy ( deffo not pigs )
    Fun,fun,fun,fun,fun,
    The most wonderful thing
    About Tiggers is
    They beat the piggies 4-Nun. -
    JESUS,WHAT THE FXXK IS THIS ?AND OWLER CALLS US RETARDS, FFS PATHETIC[/quote]

That o porkie one is poetry, Just like Quinny popping your bubble, that was poetry in motion and didn't he love that!

Quote Originally Posted by Hykeham8lade
    you know what hurts more if wednesday had played them theyed have beaten them and Hull would've wanted them too as well. And theyed have taken 200,000 fans to wembley. Shame they ****ed it up against Charlton and never had the chance for the Blades to pummel them into the ground.
    Ah bless.

At least you scored this time, didn't stop your numpty brigade fighting amongst your own fans in various areas of the stadium.

Must make you proud, just like the hailed return of a convicted rapist next season. By 'royal approval' no less.

I for one wanted the Sheffield team to win, why would I want a premier league team, who's owner doesn't even want to stand with the tradition of the clubs', to beat a South Yorkshire team? why?

I guess we'll be sold off eventually and would any of you lot be happy if the incoming owner decided that to make a bigger chunk of dosh ( on the pretext of buying better players) by changing our or the colours we play in, would you accept that, you know sell your soul?

I cringed every time the cameras panned over to the owner in the stand, he's no right to make the demands that he's making, we don't need people like that owning our clubs, so I certainly won't be cheering them on to beat one of our local teams.

but I'm living in the past aren't I, gone are the days when you play your 3rd choice keeper because the rest are injured, I know that happened to us in the past...and I guess many other team, by would the defence pull out all the stops trying to protect the young un, no, nowa

Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Oooooops, landed on Piglet , he's dead...
    Bell end Cottage hang your pillow out on the washing line for mummy

[quote="redgreggie"]I for one wanted the Sheffield team to win, why would I want a premier league team, who's owner doesn't even want to stand with the tradition of the clubs', to beat a South Yorkshire team? why?

I guess we'll be sold off eventually and would any of you lot be happy if the incoming owner decided that to make a bigger chunk of dosh ( on the pretext of buying better players) by changing our or the colours we play in, would you accept that, you know sell your soul?

I cringed every time the cameras panned over to the owner in the stand, he's no right to make the demands that he's making, we don't need people like that owning our clubs, so I certainly won't be cheering them on to beat one of our local teams.

but I'm living in the past aren't I, gone are the days when you play your 3rd choice keeper because the rest are injured, I know that happened to us in the past...and I guess many other team, by would the defence pull out all th

BOUNCE

BOING.

Obviously Neil keeps a eye on MAD, he's started a nursery rhyme thread on OwlsTalk , good , but not as good as my epic ode...
    ( with due thanks to Disney )
    Got my tikits 4 Ipswich today , fancy dress you say , TIGGER I say.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)