+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Tiggers

re: Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy Tiggers

See OwlsTalk now got a thread bowt Theme for Ipswich game.
    Now I would like to see hundreds of Pooh's,Eeyore's, bouncing Tiggers, Owl's, & Piglet's with Pig Tops on.
    Helmut Rooster will you oblige & put my idea forward please., I think you post on there.

Muchas Grassy****.

[quote="redgreggie"]I for one wanted the Sheffield team to win, why would I want a premier league team, who's owner doesn't even want to stand with the tradition of the clubs', to beat a South Yorkshire team? why?

I guess we'll be sold off eventually and would any of you lot be happy if the incoming owner decided that to make a bigger chunk of dosh ( on the pretext of buying better players) by changing our or the colours we play in, would you accept that, you know sell your soul?

I cringed every time the cameras panned over to the owner in the stand, he's no right to make the demands that he's making, we don't need people like that owning our clubs, so I certainly won't be cheering them on to beat one of our local teams.

but I'm living in the past aren't I, gone are the days when you play your 3rd choice keeper because the rest are injured, I know that happened to us in the past...and I guess many other team, by would the defence pull out all th

Quote Originally Posted by aussieowl
    no Wednesday fan I know would want United to win ANY game never mind an FA Cup semi,
    But you know Ray through this board and he wanted us to win.

Unlike me and you aussie he can rise above the pettiness, good on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    no Wednesday fan I know would want United to win ANY game never mind an FA Cup semi,
    But you know Ray through this board and he wanted us to win.

Unlike me and you aussie he can rise above the pettiness, good on him.[/quote]

Well I meant personally but fair enough...Ray is a top poster & like you say...good on him.

Personally , I like a bit of pettiness & childish behaviour cos it's very irritating.
    & lots of smilies too

[quote="aussieowl"]I for one wanted the Sheffield team to win, why would I want a premier league team, who's owner doesn't even want to stand with the tradition of the clubs', to beat a South Yorkshire team? why?

I guess we'll be sold off eventually and would any of you lot be happy if the incoming owner decided that to make a bigger chunk of dosh ( on the pretext of buying better players) by changing our or the colours we play in, would you accept that, you know sell your soul?

I cringed every time the cameras panned over to the owner in the stand, he's no right to make the demands that he's making, we don't need people like that owning our clubs, so I certainly won't be cheering them on to beat one of our local teams.

but I'm living in the past aren't I, gone are the days when you play your 3rd choice keeper because the rest are injured, I know that happened to us in the past...and I guess many o

Could we not plan to get promotion ,then not spend silly money,and pocket the Tv squillions on the way down in view of a better attempt the nxt season ? Or is that stupid

ginger...it's not stupid, trouble is that when you get promotion you are at the mercy of greedy(er) players...most of them are greedy...and of course the agents.

prices for players rocket, you can end up with expensive mediocrity, and you're stuck with them no matter how the season goes, it's alright saying that you build any future relegation into the pay structure...that's okay in theory but imagine the problem of getting good players and telling them that their pay will drastically reduce if they get relegated...that's not too bad when you're an established premier league club where the player doesn't expect relegation...but it's different with a newly promoted club.

ray...in Batley.

Just rang MM & told him our cunning plan Ray,so don't tell anyone else.
    love Baldrick...

my lips are sealed...

ray...in Batley.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)