+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BRAVE LITTLE UNITED ENJOY GOOD DAY OUT AT WEMBLEY

BRAVE LITTLE UNITED ENJOY GOOD DAY OUT AT WEMBLEY

Ha! Ha! Ha! Those perennial Wembley bottlers lose again. Why do those retards bother travelling all that way?

W.M. LEE of WORCESTER

re: BRAVE LITTLE UNITED ENJOY GOOD DAY OUT AT WEMBLEY

You go to seaside for a day out according to Clough, they went to Wembley to win.

Poor piggies...So near and all that...Couldn't have happened to a nicer club.. Tossers!

I think they thought they were going to it when they were leading at half time, I did too.

Steve Bruce got his tactics completely wrong in first half, got it spot on for second though.

Just think if he'd got it right both halfs it could have been 7, 8 or 9.

[quote="OWLEE"]Ha! Ha! Ha! Those perennial Wembley bottlers lose again. Why do those retards bother travelling all that way?

W.M. LEE of WORCESTER[/quote what a pathetic post from a deluded!! why do you think we bottled that ? it was a brilliant performance against a premier side and netted us about 2million quid, an amount of cash your chairman would love to get his hands on ,don't forget he NEEDS TO SELL YOU AS YOU ARE NO USE TO HIM ANY MORE,you need players ,you need ground improvement YOU NEED INVESTMENT. INFACT YOU LOT NEED A MIRICAL , MANDY WANTS OUT ASAP ON THE OTHER HAND LOOK AT US. INVESTOR IN PLACE, GROUND SUPERB , A MANAGER THAT YOU LOT COULD ONLY DREAM ABOUT, AND GUESS WHAT WE ARE COMING TO GET YER SO GET READY UTB

Quote Originally Posted by endhouseblade17
    Ha! Ha! Ha! Those perennial Wembley bottlers lose again. Why do those retards bother travelling all that way?

W.M. LEE of WORCESTER[/quote what a pathetic post from a deluded!! why do you think we bottled that ? it was a brilliant performance against a premier side and netted us about 2million quid, an amount of cash your chairman would love to get his hands on ,don't forget he NEEDS TO SELL YOU AS YOU ARE NO USE TO HIM ANY MORE,you need players ,you need ground improvement YOU NEED INVESTMENT. INFACT YOU LOT NEED A MIRICAL , MANDY WANTS OUT ASAP ON THE OTHER HAND LOOK AT US. INVESTOR IN PLACE, GROUND SUPERB , A MANAGER THAT YOU LOT COULD ONLY DREAM ABOUT, AND GUESS WHAT WE ARE COMING TO GET YER SO GET READY UTB

And to think you mentioned the word deluded about someone else.

top club in Yorkshire?
    Who else but THE WEDNESDAY
    laughing at the pork like we have done for

It is difficult not to patronise endhouseblade after his hilarious rant. He's clearly jealous of Wednesday's more exalted status but as a follower of Sheffield Utd, a pretty wretched third tier club (minimum stay, four seasons- probably a lot longer) he really should learn to lose more gracefully, particularly at Wembley.

Congratulations on your sterling efforts v Hull City Reserves - Laughing at the Piggies, W.M. Lee of Worcester

Shurrup you lot! The blades did your city proud today and were part of one of the best FA Cup semi finals in years!
    The fans were great and the players ran their socks of and did their best against a team with some more skillful players.
    It was great to see an all Yorkshire semi final for the first time in how many years? and Leeds United were not involved ha ha ha
    I'm a Hull City fan by the way if you want to have a go at me and I hope you will be rooting for us to beat Arsenal :-)

Kinell endhouse, can't you just take a bit of stick for a change...you know you've done well, we know you've done well, the rest is just a p1sstake, roll with the punches & move on.

Quote Originally Posted by johnfirth
    Shurrup you lot! The blades did your city proud today and were part of one of the best FA Cup semi finals in years!
    The fans were great and the players ran their socks of and did their best against a team with some more skillful players.
    It was great to see an all Yorkshire semi final for the first time in how many years? and Leeds United were not involved ha ha ha
    I'm a Hull City fan by the way if you want to have a go at me and I hope you will be rooting for us to beat Arsenal :-)

If Hull win it I couldn't care less, it'd mean nothing to me but...you did beat the Blades so well done for that...now jog along & leave us Sheffielders to annoy each other.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)