+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Those in the auto renewal DD scheme...

Those in the auto renewal DD scheme...

..for season tckets.

There was a thread on here a while ago with some people worrying they've not received anything from the club about their auto renewals, would they be done smoothly etc.

If you log onto the online shop website and look under your purchase history, you should see confirmation of your renewal. Mine is dated 27th March.

Just had a quick look on the off chance for something else and came across it.

Letters should follow in due course confirming monthly withdrawals.

Hope that helps a few people rather than sitting waiting for the club to answer the phone for 3 hours and confirm the info.

re: Those in the auto renewal DD scheme...

Thanks for posting - I originated the other thread. I've just checked the website and yep the confirmation of renewal is showing. Why can't the club just put an article up on the website stating that's the case? That's easy ain't it? Sometimes I despair that the club can't get the easy things right.

Thanks Deano. Saved a phone call and a bit of worry...

Slightly disconcerting that everything appears twice on the purchase history, and that I bought 23 season tickets last year according to the quantity field...

Quote Originally Posted by ColinRUFC

Slightly disconcerting that everything appears twice on the purchase history, and that I bought 23 season tickets last year according to the quantity field...
    Purchases has always come up twice

Quote Originally Posted by ColinRUFC

try being me colin... all the tickets I've been buying for us lot recently all double up... I've spent thousands!!! hahaha

Cheers for that Deano.
    Just checked it out and... no purchase history. Good job I saw your post and checked. Grrrrrrrrrr

...Cheers Deano, i've just looked and i've bought 2 season tickets for myself on the 27/03/2014...

Top work, Deano.

Same here, my wife and I's pre-purchased on 27th march..

I'm coming down this weekend but I have a sneaky feeling that the club shop will be closed every day..

Quote Originally Posted by Dewsbury1980miller
    I'm coming down this weekend but I have a sneaky feeling that the club shop will be closed every day..
    If they wasn't closed, they will be now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast