+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To Bloomer

To Bloomer

Bloomer...

Ramondo is no longer a mod. So how about a little election? You want to get the number back on the board, so why not get someone fresh on board (did i just use the word fresh?)

Seriously though, whoever is potentially democratically voted would have no problem sticking to the rules. Give it a try mate. You could even do it on a temp basis. If it doesn't work...sack them off. What's the worst that can happen? For as long as I've been on this board it's been the same mods. Time for a little shake up.

What say thee Bloomer?

I wouldn't mind any of the following being the new mod:

> Roger
    > Swale (I know he's a ****, but we can forgive him)
    > Triz
    > Rapid
    > Up The Rams

Either way, we should have a democratic vote.

re: To Bloomer

how about akwesane or basie im sure he will clean up

Quote Originally Posted by Bear DCFC
    Bloomer...

Ramondo is no longer a mod. So how about a little election? You want to get the number back on the board, so why not get someone fresh on board (did i just use the word fresh?)

Seriously though, whoever is potentially democratically voted would have no problem sticking to the rules. Give it a try mate. You could even do it on a temp basis. If it doesn't work...sack them off. What's the worst that can happen? For as long as I've been on this board it's been the same mods. Time for a little shake up.

What say thee Bloomer?

I wouldn't mind any of the following being the new mod:

> Roger
    > Swale (I know he's a ****, but we can forgive him)
    > Triz
    > Rapid
    > Up The Rams

Either way, we should have a democratic vote.
    Can I vote for 3 of those or is that not democratic?

Can I nominate Kim Jong-Un as moderator? He would sort Awkward out soon enough. Also we could try to persuade him that the Rat is a member of Jang Song Thaek's family

Why do they need more mods? It's not like the site is brimming with activity.

I'm not sure it's 1 more moderator this board needs to increase the amount of traffic that goes through it, however 1 less could well have the desired effect

I would nominate Vladimir Putin. Then we can take over some of the other Boards in neighbouring areas (through democratic elections of course).

Quote Originally Posted by doodle
    I'm not sure it's 1 more moderator this board needs to increase the amount of traffic that goes through it, however 1 less could well have the desired effect
    I know of 7 very active posters on another message board that do not post here because of the way they are spoken to and treated by Rattea if that's what you mean.

Personally what he says does not bother me nor affect me personally when it comes to posting my views, but the fact that so many threads turn into arguments with him at the centre has meant there are less interesting topics of discussion to reply to because nobody dare post anything in fear of being called idiots by the moderators. I have not seem many interesting topics on here for a long time now and it is becoming a very poorly run message board in my personal opinion, and it has lost some good posters, me included depending on if you saw me as a good poster or not.

I had an interesting discussion with a friend a

Quote Originally Posted by doodle
    Why oh why oh why has the like feature disappeared ???

Yearh, Give Basie a try, I'll write him a referance.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)