+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You Must All Be Delighted

You Must All Be Delighted

Bristol Rovers lose and Pompey safe from relegation.
    Means you can hand out the stick again next season.

re: You Must All Be Delighted

Really couldn't care less - could you stop littering our message board with rubbish about your football club?!

Delighted, no.

Saddened, yes.

You steal from cancer charities and wear it like a badge of honour. Your grubby, sh1tty little club should be folded. You being in L2 for another season is stealing a place from an honest run conference club. Scandalous, and a very sad day for football in general

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAdder
    Bristol Rovers lose and Pompey safe from relegation.
    Means you can hand out the stick again next season.
    Will you p!ss that league again next season?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyweasel
    Delighted, no.

Saddened, yes.

You steal from cancer charities and wear it like a badge of honour. Your grubby, sh1tty little club should be folded. You being in L2 for another season is stealing a place from an honest run conference club. Scandalous, and a very sad day for football in general

Charming...and you're a 'mod' on here?!?! Mush...you ever thought about unwinding a bit...just a bit! Here's hoping you mean nuffink you type and it's all worzel interweb 'banter'... which I'm sure it is...you can't be this odd in real life. Tone it down mate. You sound like a right tit.

I'm sure there are plenty of Saints fans that have witnessed the nasty cancer card in their lives as have Pompey fans. It's not a nice thing to 'band around in banter' mate. Someone ban this tosspot please or have the scumbag appologise at least. I'm sure he's not just a dinny nipper on his mum and dads laptop...Is he an adult? If so...come on! Sort this shyyte out. It's not cricket.

Come on 'Saints' fans...show your morals and ethics and refrain from condoning this nasty piece of work. You're not responsible for his sick 'banter'. Unless of course you think we steal from cancer charities??? Which you don't...Come on! The prick needs seeing to.

You may not be suprised to hear Bobby that Weasel is very much one of your typical internet warriors. A limp wristed handshake, wouldn't look you in the eye and a bit on the tubby side!!

That from a trusted source.

I'm sure Chis...however he/she/it can simply appologise as I'm sure it's witnessed the nastyness itself...everyone has, haven't they?...and all is well. We all say things we don't mean after all. Or...

Bobby what sort of replies are you expecting to read here, On a thread asking if where delighted that our local rivals have avoided relegation?

Whilst I don't agree with DW's reply, I also don't see anything written that needs an apology for.
    You know what sort of reply you will get from certain members on here, so why come here if you can't handle it?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast