+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Car Parking @ Ashton Gate

Car Parking @ Ashton Gate

been a while since I have been to Bristol city, last time I went it was on the train. thinking of driving this time but the football fans guide says parking is a b1tch

Help

re: Car Parking @ Ashton Gate

Yep - having lived there for 11 years i can confirm its not easy. If your driving, it may be worth getting there early and parking 15-20 mins from ground and walking. Hotwells area. There is a bus which takes you there - on BCFC site, (although i hope its more reliable than the Shrews bus which just failed to turn up - so we missed 1st 15 mins of the game)

Otherwise theres a pub called the cottage @ 15 mins from ground which has good beers, and i think theres parking and there will be at least 2 Crewe fans in there!!!

Hope that helps a bit...

http://www.cottage.butcombe.com/index.shtml

Stay at Home could End Up as Execution Gate.

Quote Originally Posted by itwasin

Spoken like a true supporter!
    But I expected nothing more!

im afraid they've just made in more difficult by announcing you cant get tickets on the day
    So i'm in Northampton and need now to rely on the bloody post to get my ticket on time ...

'itwasin' - do one will you! You're clearly not a Crewe supporter, you add nothing to this board (if you had at least an ounce of humour, I might accept your crap posts; but you're about as funny as scabies), and no one wants you here.

'Damo10milton' - can you order them on the phone and then pick up from the ticket office on the day? That's what we did for Shrews and am hoping to do for Saturday as well.

will call tomorrow - i hope so as i feel the need to be there

Quote Originally Posted by TwiceInABlueMoon
    'itwasin' - do one will you! You're clearly not a Crewe supporter, you add nothing to this board (if you had at least an ounce of humour, I might accept your crap posts; but you're about as funny as scabies), and no one wants you here.

'Damo10milton' - can you order them on the phone and then pick up from the ticket office on the day? That's what we did for Shrews and am hoping to do for Saturday as well.
    - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by itwasin
    itsawin put a feckin sock in it will you, final warning.

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkDust
    itsawin put a feckin sock in it will you, final warning.[/quote] - view external link