+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has Jojo

Has Jojo

Packed it in after her day's ban? Or has the real gamesmaster just not let her back on? If she has gone has she taken cpw with her to try to wind up the posters off of yet another bourd?

I seem to of missed all sorts with ofing 5 days on the beer.

Edit 'cos I called Jojo an bloke. Sorry lass.

re: Has Jojo

I thinks it's gone on an Hobbit-like epic journey to find chalky.

Poor chalky.

Chalky's epic journey will be easy to follow to be honest, it'll just of been where all these "accidents" of been. Plane crash, avalanche on Everest and ferry tipping over. Obviously that's where Chalky's at.

She'll be back. Youse* know what bints are like. They go off of on an girlie strop, divn't speak for days then come back making out it was your fault, even though you've done nowt. Then they tell you they've had an wonderful time being fabulous somewhere else, but they're making it up.

I know bints me.

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    She'll be back. Youse* know what bints are like. They go off of on an girlie strop, divn't speak for days then come back making out it was your fault, even though you've done nowt. Then they tell you they've had an wonderful time being fabulous somewhere else, but they're making it up.

I know bints me.

Maybe there is a magic place they really do go to. How do we get the to stay there, the real problem

I think the ACE board mod scored an og.

How? There's still youse and cpw.

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad
    How? There's still youse and cpw.
    Thank your lucky stars there's still sanity to be had before the clique disappeared up it's own erse.

Sanity?

Tell me, why are youse two useless clots posting on here? I realise it were originally to kiss up to JoJo, and to try to wind the regulars up. However once it was so obvious you'd failed and were getting thrashed on every Fred (mainly 'cos youse ofn't an single clue how the bourd works), why do youse keep humiliating yourselves?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)