+ Visit Doncaster Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: up or down

re: up or down

Wigan will get a *******ing from their manager after today's result. The backlash (hopefully) being a pasting for Brum on Tuesday. The worry is their (Brum) away game at Bolton (who have nothing to play for) on the last day. Hope the respective managers are not buddies!!

We'll get nowt at Leicester - apart from an even worse goal difference!!

Can't see Brum getting more than 1 point from their last 2 games, which makes you safe.
    Wigan will be looking for a win on Tuesday to secure a play-off spot, and I just can't see Brum winning at Bolton.

Down,
    This lot could not beat a team of lamp posts. We have a board who will not be disappointed by relegation, and I am sorry to say a manager who is clueless, and as I forecast has brought his Oldham ineptitude with him. I also don't see a quick return as the club ( board ) has shown by its actions that it will be quiet happy knocking around the fringes of decent football, providing of course we don't go into free fall. Crowds will dwindle and the board will be able to say there is no real support for a high class level of football ignoring the fact that semi successful teams help raise attendances, relegated ones don't. Hopefully relegation may bring about change at all levels.

Looking at the team Leicester played against QPR (when they still needed the points), if you compare who they played against Bolton, they played 9 of the same players and 2 from the subs bench. Against Huddersfield they played only 3 of the same team and 8 from the subs bench. As I expected Leicester are resting their best players. With enough conviction and planning from Donny we may just manage something against Leicester. Even 1 point may be critical to avoid the drop. We certainly can't just rely on what other teams do.

I just hope we don't feel as gutted next Saturday as the Tykes fans must feel right now.

You need a MASSIVE favour from Bolton. Can't see you getting anything at Leicester meaning Birmingham just need a point.

Tense times. I'll put my feet up with a bag of Chupa Chups and enjoy the show.

Thank you ETHNIC WAGTAIL. We're counting on you for the miracle, TORN WARBLED ONES...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12