+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ched evans again?

ched evans again?

i see that ched the rapist is in the news again.
    i still can't believe the amount of pork that supports this abhorrent excuse for a human and want him back at the sty.

shame on you sheff utd for even entertaining the idea

re: ched evans again?

...but its just like Gary Madine

fighting and rape exactly the same

Seriously they are justly proud of their Academy
    Imagine a scenario where you're the Dad of a talented kid, had overtures from the various clubs, do a bit of research

"well love it looks like Yoonited and Baaarnsley have the best set ups "

Get invited to visit the club and you walk your youngster in and the first player you see is a Rapist .

Tell me honestly are you going to allow your young boy to go there ?

And the female staff at the Scumall Lane i know id be happy my lass working at a place that gives succour to a Rapist

Potential sponser

"yep ill give you huge wads of cash, whos that striker ?"

"Ched Evans"

"Bye"

If they sign him and i sincerely hope they don't then i hope it harms them significantly .

Rapists are a special kind of scum just below Murderers and Kiddie Fiddlers in the grand scheme of things, maybe its a case of House of Saud money House of Saud attitudes to women.

Deary me, tewd banno dusting down his rape banter again.

Very poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    Deary me, tewd banno dusting down his rape banter again.

Very poor.
    So he is not allowed to post his views on the subject because you idly label it as banter?

There has been much worse said on the subject by people on your own teams board, have you been so quick to have a go at all of them?

Didn't your club sacked a young lad a couple of years ago, around the time of the conviction of Evans?
    Was his crime as serious as rape or is his value not the same as a potential 30 goal a season striker?

Pinthirsty showing he's not above some rape banter either.

Think I'll leave it there, and let you lot stew in this very distasteful and sordid thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    Pinthirsty showing he's not above some rape banter either.

Think I'll leave it there, and let you lot stew in this very distasteful and sordid thread.
    Many would argue that the distasteful element to this thread is the subject matter itself - a club that apparently have 'a duty of care' to a rapist but have seemingly got rid of other not so influential players for less.

There's a Ched thread every five minutes next door so I think one on here isn't out of the way.

banno is correct in saying United should have nowt to do with him & I believe, Katch, that you hold the same view...my opinion is they should forget about him, unless he clears his which highly unlikely.

30+ goal a season strikers aren't easy to come by so can understand SUFC's point in wanting him back but, realistically he probably won't be the same player he was, it'd be a gamble at the very least, is the gamble worth splitting the fan base.

Another problem is that judging by what I read on Bladesmad, many fans don't believe he's guilty, the thing with that though is that he IS guilty, the courts have said so & yes we all know the instances where innocent people are found guilty but the system we've got is all we have & we have to trust it so unless he clears himself that's it.

If he was a Wednesday player I wouldn't want him back, there's plenty of Blades that don't want him bac

Its doesn't matter, aussie, what the fans think, he was found guilty by a court of law, so they can think what they like. I cannot believe S.U would take him back for a multitude of reasons, and I don't think they should, but I thought that about Madine too, what kind of example does it give?
    But sady we have seen many other convicted players return to football, cos goals talk to some clubs, and ****** what people think.
    I know justice has been done, but the taint stays, if I were a sponser my money would certainly not go to a team with a convicted rapist on the field, but that's just my view.

[quote="aussieowl"]There's a Ched thread every five minutes next door so I think one on here isn't out of the way.

banno is correct in saying United should have nowt to do with him & I believe, Katch, that you hold the same view...my opinion is they should forget about him, unless he clears his which highly unlikely.

30+ goal a season strikers aren't easy to come by so can understand SUFC's point in wanting him back but, realistically he probably won't be the same player he was, it'd be a gamble at the very least, is the gamble worth splitting the fan base.

Another problem is that judging by what I read on Bladesmad, many fans don't believe he's guilty, the thing with that though is that he IS guilty, the courts have said so & yes we all know the instances where innocent people are found guilty but the system we've got is all we have & we have to trust it so unless he clears himself that's it.

If he was a Wednesday player I wouldn't want him back, t

[quote="Rotherhamowl10"]There's a Ched thread every five minutes next door so I think one on here isn't out of the way.

If h

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)