+ Visit Blackpool FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Clyde Mr Proud and co.

Clyde Mr Proud and co.

Your safe as houses now, regardless of the results concerning the teams below you, Doncaster will not get anything from us next week.
    Full house, presented with the the trophy, breaking the 100 points we will won't to go out in style.
    And I'm taking my lad and he's never seen us lose.

re: Clyde Mr Proud and co.

Fully deserved victory today but the ref had a nightmare, Wigan player trips over the ball and he awards a pen, unbelievable decision, anyway justice done as a great save By Gilks.

Anyway still not safe yet, yes we are in a much healthier position now as opposed to 3pm today, we took 4 great points off Brighton and Wigan in what was 2 very difficult away games when we looked dead and buried just before Easter.

I wonder where premiershipflops2011 is tonight? It's looking like he's going to have to put that relegation party he has planned for us on hold, poor little Nobber.

Yeah we are safe now BW but only this season

We are definitely not safe next season, with the total lack of investment that will surely be the case yet again

KO is lucky,plain and simple but it wont last and I am done now, I wont be renewing my season ticket for next season and wont be going again until the day he shows the same commitment as I and many others do (but I wont hold my breath)or better still resigns and leaves the club

The man is arrogant and treats the supporters of this club like sh1t as some of the recent pictures on social networking sites prove

The fact he's trying to sue certain posters on AVFTT just sums him up for me, he can dish it out when it suits him but cannot accept it back.

He goes on about his children being threatened on social media but yet he puts his children in the spot light by posting pictures of them holding tennis racquets at the ground during the Burnley protests completely taking the p1ss out of Blackpool fans.

Which other football club owner/chairman posts threads on a fans website purely to wind others up?

Pathetic.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)