+ Visit Ipswich Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Look on the bright side pumpkin pickers

Look on the bright side pumpkin pickers

Missing out on the play offs means your guaranteed a carrot munching turnip picking derby against Norwich.
    Oooooooooooohhh yaaaarhhhhh.

re: Look on the bright side pumpkin pickers

Quote Originally Posted by boywonder
    Missing out on the play offs means your guaranteed a carrot munching turnip picking derby against Norwich.
    Come to gloat? Seriously I would like to get to the Premier League the right way and not pay over the odds for players that earn far more than they are worth.

Funny how you never came back after we beat you in the snow Yes I have a good memory. Silly boy I thought the kids had gone back to school

Quote Originally Posted by Itfc_In_Hull_2011
    Come to gloat? Seriously I would like to get to the Premier League the right way and not pay over the odds for players that earn far more than they are worth.

Funny how you never came back after we beat you in the snow Yes I have a good memory. Silly boy I thought the kids had gone back to school [/quote]

Don't rise to the bait Hull - those sort of people have so little in their lives, so it is best to take pity on them by letting them have their moment of "fun"

Just another village missing its idiot

OTBC

Quote Originally Posted by philcanary

OTBC
    Hi Phil - apologies for my outburst earlier in the season - no hard feelings?

So, I see people complaining on your board about the lack of "fans", but that's the way it goes - there's just the four of us now holding the fort until we go up next season.

But you're always welcome here, as posters are thin on the ground on the Nartch board.

See you at Portman Road sometime late this year then?

Quote Originally Posted by MickMillsMoustache

OTBC

So, I see people complaining on your board about the lack of "fans", but that's the way it goes - there's just the four of us now holding the fort until we go up next season.

But you're always welcome here, as posters are thin on the ground on the Nartch board.

See you at Portman Road sometime late this year then? [/quote]

Amazing the way these boards have dropped off. I ran a predictions comp only up until last season and everyone paid me a fiver to enter which went to the winners chosen charity. Had over 20 entrants and now can get 20 comments a month

Looking forward to the impending derbies and maybe we can get a bit of cross board banter up and running once again.

Who are your regulars on here now then?

What happened to Benfol

Quote Originally Posted by philcanary

OTBC

See you at Portman Road sometime late this year then? [/quote]

Amazing the way these boards have dropped off. I ran a predictions comp only up until last season and everyone paid me a fiver to enter which went to the winners chosen charity. Had over 20 entrants and now can get 20 comments a month

Looking forward to the impending derbies and maybe we can get a bit of cross board banter up and running once again.

Who are your reg

Its a shame because we used to have some decent banter between the 2 boards. I know since the server change a fair few couldn't get back on using their olds and needed to re register etc and when they saw the board was so dead they just gave up.

I'd love it to get busy again but alas the birds have definitely flown from this place and our gaff alike.

Would've been nice to have got some kind of predictions comp up between the boards for the upcoming season now we are in the same league once again (barring a miracle that is..It just aint gonna happen )

OTBC

I don't know why they thought a new server was needed as the speed on match days is no faster. Load of toot.

(barring a miracle that is..It just aint gonna happen )

It's never over until the proverbial fat lady!

Ooooh, cross board prediction? Could cause a few ructions!

Quote Originally Posted by MickMillsMoustache

Ooooh, cross board prediction? Could cause a few ructions!
    Several of your guys used to enter my prediction league (Ma7gic, JTTB, Benfolds etc) and was funny watching them predict Norwich losses every week

We even met up at a artificial pitch in Ipswich somewhere and played for a charity cup once...Norwich won on Penalties for what its worth.

OTBC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)