+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So, onto next year

So, onto next year

I know it's a way off yet, but wondering if you will make it to the last game of next season needing to win to stay up, or will you already be down by then?

re: So, onto next year

We'll be fine

How about you lot

Least you'll have some derbies to look forward too, possibly 4, enjoy your cup finals...

Gotta laugh at the pigs, they can all see into the future according to pigsmad.
    Seems like we're destined for league one and they're going straight to the prem
    according to every one on there board.
    Or, are they hoping we fail and don't get any investment?
    All this based on getting to a semi-final, a manager that did f uck all at Derby, and millions to spend on the team.

Cazza Cazza Cazza,
    You know how we'll be next season.
    The only question is, will will be taking your place on the last day of the season (a la Crystal Palace at home) or will you be down by Easter.
    I believe Easter is quite early next year, but I'd be surprised if that'll stop you. :-)

I'm certainly tempted to lay a bet on another Sheffield double next season.

What a terrible way to end the season for the curly tails. Averaging three goals against per match - I think this tin pot form will convince The Gooch and Loo to seek other clubs. No top ten finish for Mandy and hirstyboywonder.

Tough times ahead at the Sty whilst our Nigel keeps up the good work at the Lane. Future's bright, future's red and white.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawnyowl24
    Gotta laugh at the pigs, they can all see into the future according to pigsmad.
    Seems like we're destined for league one and they're going straight to the prem
    according to every one on there board.
    Or, are they hoping we fail and don't get any investment?
    All this based on getting to a semi-final, a manager that did f uck all at Derby, and millions to spend on the team.
    5 points from the last 18 for you lot?
    A manager who did f all at Derby that managed us through a 10 match winning run in this division?
    Yep, keep laughing at us Tawny.

I am still laughing, at your deluded optimism.
    You've got to get out of the pub league before you can start taking the
    p iss.
    If you lot think we're immune to investment you're in for a shock.
    Enjoy your trip to Gillingham.

Greasy, I expect us to be mid / lower table again unless we get some investment, which I doubt. If we clear some players out early and replace with maybe less but better quality maybe we could hope for mid table - a few points better off than this season.

Honest question then, where do you expect to finish, you all seem to think your champions elect. And another honest question are you expecting us to be relegated...Maybe a AŁ20 charity bet is in order?

Quote Originally Posted by Tawnyowl24
    Has Mandy paid off the loan from Terry Brown yet? You're building up debts just to tread water, debts Mandy thinks he can sell off.

He bought you to make a quick cash turnover, instead you're a millstone around his neck eating his family's inheritance.

Your future looks bleak.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    Your future looks bleak.

[/quote]

Oh well, neh mind...there's always the football to watch.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)