+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kate bush

kate bush

dark mysterious and beautifull bit like our dougie realy yes im pissed doods and im worried this site is moribund or fcked to use laymens speak

re: kate bush

I've heard she is going on tour again whatsmore.

Yes Campo your rght hercurrent crop of tour dates are

hamersmith
    hammersmith
    hammersmith
    travel to hammersmith

in or around hammersmith

and not forgetting the lazy bitch is performing lastly in hammersmith London !

no chance or her being at the Albert halls like Mike & The Mechanics !

Ive seen the tribute of Kate Bush who's originally from the netherlands now thats good value for money and a great show so don't worry if you can't see the original because she won't travel out of london incase it spoils her yoga sessions and her little coffee meetings or her lack of can't be bothered moments.

Do you know she tried to sue the katebush tribute show for performing acts of her, although she did not want her fans to see her.

Shes a fruit and nut bar !all in one

lets sign her next season cos she ll do fuc k all as well as far as get up off her as s

On the music subject klassers i heard that Christine McVie has rejoined Fleetwood Mac after being away for 16 yrs the original line up is back on the road and will be making a new album just hope its as good as Rumours!

klassnic if she doesn't want to tour that's her prerogative most of her fans would follow her to uzbekestan never mind hammersmith,she could eat babies for all I care,with those eyes I would forgive her anything.oh and mike and the noncy mechanics give me strength

What would you give to be her Heathcliffe eh whatsmore??

jimmy to be her heathcliffe I would give anything away with the exeption of mrs whatsmore,my daughters,and my medication which includes my Jackie D because I only drink for medicinal purposes,namely to forget

I'm with you there mate...on the Jack D and daughters. If she could drink as much as Mrs JJ and stay sober then I'd be open to negotiation

Quote Originally Posted by Whatsmore
    jimmy to be her heathcliffe I would give anything away with the exeption of mrs whatsmore,my daughters,and my medication which includes my Jackie D because I only drink for medicinal purposes,namely to forget
    Its sounds like Whatsmore you traded beers for Kleenex and that Kate has indeed tamed the inner demon in you.

The mod on this site can kick is feet up and relax while you have this love affair with Ms Bush - to be fair though she wasnt bad in her heyday and yes indeed she had that dark mysterious ora about her. Hell fire Whatsmore youve got me going !!!! , back in a few

Good point there gards.

Whatsmore - every time the anger in you is rising, get the Kate Bush CD on, kick back, and let yourself go...erm, think I could have phrased that better

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)