+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: who was feddygreen?

re: who was feddygreen?

Wooooo Hooooo!!!!

Bring it on!!!!

A culsh/campo fight.

At least it's two people who actually give a sh1t about BWFC...albeit in different ways

Thats the problem Jimmy you and your chums always want to insult to cause a verbal fight

i think you all forget we all support the same team and instead of listening to each others views and opinions you have to provoke and thats why this site will never be a happy one until you rail road everyone off it.

It ain't going to happen especially with your chum whatmore or anyone else.

So campo again only pasted a comment and you had to take it to another level.

your like a big kid no internal war on this site

is there bwfcforever ? mr mod or do you encurrage this behavour.

I think jimmy should be banned for a week enticing 2 people to get into a verbal battle and at some point use bad language.

not sure i know what yr on about mate ..?

why would i want to ban anyone mate ..? its not something that is for good of us all

we are all different & all have opioions etc , live & let live mate , lifes to short

klassnic I think you will find jimmys comment on the campo culsh fight is ever so slightly tonge in cheek,however you would love to have other posters banned that's clear to me but eventualy you would just be on here all alone talking posting and just playing with yourself and nobody else oh hang on a minute

Jimmy i don't have a problem with culsh i just like winding the old git up!

Quote Originally Posted by campo21
    I do go to the games gary but i don't care what culsh says at least i have stayed on here,i don't get why he left in the 1st place.
    Culsh will explain it to you on the 20th May, when he finally comes back on here. He did say, it's nothing to do with you anyway Campo and he'll be on here real soon.

Quote Originally Posted by campo21
    Jimmy i don't have a problem with culsh i just like winding the old git up!
    I know campo. That was the point of my post. You and whatsmore appear to understand that. Unfortunately a certain attention-seeking cretin missed it completely. I'm sure that culsh loves you as well...because you wind him up every time

I can't wait to hear his excuse for going awol gary sorry i mean explanation!

what happened too embankment ..? Top bloke

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)