+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Next Saturday

Next Saturday

oi you lot

don't want so glad you beat us cobblers next week ok

Thursday night football and all that

I cant wait

you will not beat us and you know it

WE HAVE THE SIGN

re: Next Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by soon2bagrandad
    oi you lot

don't want so glad you beat us cobblers next week ok

Thursday night football and all that

I cant wait

you will not beat us and you know it

WE HAVE THE SIGN

What, you'll be going to this one then?

See your mate wasn't on here after gloating like he was when WBA were putting 1, 2 then 3 past us but then 'having to go out' when we pulled 3 back.
    So, them baggies who drew with Chelsea, Liverpool and Everton, and were unlucky not to get as result at home to City, were not that easy to beat were they?

Edit: has your son/daughter not had the child yet?

Try not to be a complete mug Dungaree or whatever your is...I really did have to go out and I was merely relaying the score ...

You will not find me spouting vitriol and abuse on here like some posters matey!!!

Like many posters I do like a bit of banter but it seems to affect you more than most...

It don't bother me one bit sunshine...until next weekend!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stevo1272
    Try not to be a complete mug Dungaree or whatever your is...I really did have to go out and I was merely relaying the score ...

You will not find me spouting vitriol and abuse on here like some posters matey!!!

Like many posters I do like a bit of banter but it seems to affect you more than most...

Can't wait Stevo but I would imagine after we put 3 past you we wont hear from you until next season!

Oi Grandad, you Cretan, I thought you promised not to come back on our board again.

Obviously obsessed aren't you?????

Mug!!

Evening Devon

You've tried twice already and failed mate so we will wait and see..having said that the way we are playing it will come as no surprise if you do us on Saturday and our crowds reaction will be interesting...it will turn into a Fat Sam out slag fest.
    The sooner this season finishes the better as far as I am concerned and if the fat man gets sacked after the game Saturday I will be a happy man..

Quote Originally Posted by DEVONSPUR

Can't wait Stevo but I would imagine after we put 3 past you we wont hear from you until next season!

Oi Grandad, you Cretan, I thought you promised not to come back on our board again.

Obviously obsessed aren't you?????

Mug!!
    [/quote]

I think you will too Devo. We are total total dog-****.

But as I said on the other thread... can you IMAGINE such doggy poo doing a treble over your lot??
    Doesn't bear thinking about does it???

Everyone is talking up an absolute goal-fest and the home manager running a gauntlet of angry fans.

I suspect it will be an uneventful insipid 0-0.

HamsterCheeks will gurn from the technical area, jowls working furiously on a carton of spearmint gum, as he waves his hands like an uncoordinated octopus.

Tim Sherwood might stylishly slip on a golf glove to mitigate the shake of a sweaty paw.

2-2 plenty of trouble

HOOOOOOOOOF.

Spammers 1 - London's best 3

Sherwood & BFS to book a room...

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)