+ Visit Ipswich Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Almost last prediction league table

Almost last prediction league table

Season almost over has gone really quickly a little annoyed by the ending but compared to the last few years a bit happier.

MMM...3025
    GOOSE...2755
    KERRY 16...2745
    ITFC IN HULL...2650
    JTTB...2570

CONGRATS MMM ON TITLE Don't think you can be caught.
    EVERYONE WHO TOOK PART SHAME WE HAVE LOST SO MANY.WOULD LOVE THIS SITE TO BE BUZZING AGAIN
    WHO KNOWS.
    Thanks Dazz for your posting. Cheque in the post

re: Almost last prediction league table

Quote Originally Posted by gooseman
    Season almost over has gone really quickly a little annoyed by the ending but compared to the last few years a bit happier.

MMM...3025
    GOOSE...2755
    KERRY 16...2745
    ITFC IN HULL...2650
    JTTB...2570

EVERYONE WHO TOOK PART SHAME WE HAVE LOST SO MANY.WOULD LOVE THIS SITE TO BE BUZZING AGAIN
    WHO KNOWS.
    Thanks Goose, but it's not over until the proverbial lady sings, and you never know - you or Kerry might perform a miracle.

Well done MMM you deserve it you have in front most of the season.

Very close for runners up spot Can I cook the Goose or will we both loose out to Hull?

Still cant post on my Laptop and when I tried to contact them it said error I might have to change email address and for next season

Quote Originally Posted by kerry16
    Well done MMM you deserve it you have in front most of the season.

Very close for runners up spot Can I cook the Goose or will we both loose out to Hull?

Still cant post on my Laptop and when I tried to contact them it said error I might have to change email address and for next season
    Thanks Kerry, but I don't think it is over yet as I seem to remember Hull saying that the league predictions needed to be added?

By the way, it is no good using their "contact us" as it does not work, just as the avatars don't!

That is why when I complained I had to go direct to the parent company Digital Sport Group - for what good it did me as STILL nothing works.

I will have another go at them as it has been three months now since they (the director no less) said they were going to sort it out "soon" - don't hold yer breath!

Quote Originally Posted by gooseman

MMM...3025
    GOOSE...2755
    KERRY 16...2745
    ITFC IN HULL...2650
    JTTB...2570

WHO KNOWS.
    Cheers Goose, Thanks to you to for keeping the prediction league going and also thanks to those who posted throughout the season.

Quote Originally Posted by MickMillsMoustache

MMM...3025
    GOOSE...2755
    KERRY 16...2745
    ITFC IN HULL...2650
    JTTB...2570

WHO KNOWS.
    Thanks Goose, but it's not over until the proverbial lady sings, and you never know - you or Kerry might perform a miracle. [/quote]

Er are you ruling me and JTTB out then?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)