+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: That lassie

That lassie

Runner has started an epidemic of biblical proportions.

See linky at the bottom. - view external link

re: That lassie

Travellers innit. I remember a while back a load of off travellers turned up near Clique HQ, and one of off the dutty *******s laid a cable in the pool room. And he were no electrician.

I don't mind the Irish Travelers more bothered about them Romanian Travelers who are taking money from this country by fraud and walking away, pickpocketing & stuff

Quote Originally Posted by tazzydjr
    I don't mind the Irish Travelers more bothered about them Romanian Travelers who are taking money from this country by fraud and walking away, pickpocketing & stuff
    Careful tazzy. You're taking money from this country every time you get your JSA. Six years and counting aint it? Do the maths.

Racist Racist Racist Racist Racist Racist Racist

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    Careful tazzy. You're taking money from this country every time you get your JSA. Six years and counting aint it? Do the maths.[/quote]

I haven't been on JSA 6 Years if its slipped your mind i were in accident in April 2011

Plus i only left college in 2009

Why should i do any maths I'm not breaking no law it's them politicians who are by using tax payers money to fund very expensive private parties, holiday's and second homes

Tazzy, the scrounging racist Phil Thompson impersonator.

No offence Tazzy lad.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevermore666

No offence Tazzy lad.
    I'm not a scrounger I'm actually looking for work for suitable for me and doing these courses

nobody does a dead end job they hate do they?

you work your best when your doing a job you love

Careful tazzy. You're taking money from this country every time you get your JSA. Six years and counting aint it? Do the maths.[/quote]

I haven't been on JSA 6 Years if its slipped your mind i were in accident in April 2011

Plus i only left college in 2009

Why should i do any maths I'm not breaking no law it's them politicians who are by using tax payers money to fund very expensive private parties, holiday's and second homes[/quote]
    Tazzy, it doesn't matter which specific benefit you're on, you were criticising Romanian travellers for taking money from the country by "fraud" (which you conveniently didn't explain, but I assume you meant working the system). As it happens, that'

No offence Tazzy lad.
    I'm not a scrounger I'm actually looking for work for suitable for me and doing these courses

nobody does a dead end job they hate do they?

you work your best when your doing a job you love[/quote]

You don't. You work your best when you're under pressure because it concentrates your mind on the key issues. If it ALSO happens to be a job you enjoy then that helps.

Yes, folk do dead-end jobs that they hate because it looks good on a CV. Doing a poor job or volunteering (which I also recommended a few weeks back) shows prospective employers that you can get out of bed in the morning and buckle down. If you can demonstrate that you can do a dead-end job an employer will figure that you can certainly turn up for summat that you would prefer to do.

It's not sinking in, is it? You'd rather d

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)