+ Visit West Ham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official West Ham United v Tottenham Hotspr Match Thread

The Official West Ham United v Tottenham Hotspr Match Thread

West Ham manager HamsterCheeks has a near fully-fit squad to choose from to face Tottenham.
    Long-term injury victim Marco Borriello is the only absentee.
    Tottenham winger Andros Townsend will miss Saturday's trip to West Ham, and this summer's World Cup with an ankle injury.
    There are similar concerns about Kyle Walker due to his pelvic injury.

This is a meeting of two managers with uncertain futures.
    As with most things in sport, and life, there are two ways of looking at the situation surrounding Tim Sherwood and HamsterCheeks.
    In some ways HamsterCheeks could be celebrated for bringing West Ham to within a point of a third-consecutive season in the top flight. To his critics - who have been particularly vocal of late, even in victory - the end doesn't justify the means in terms of the style of play Big Sam favours.
    As a result the back end of this season on the field is being overshadowed by talk of his future beyond this summer.
    That chit-chat is something Sherwood knows all too w

I'll be amazed if either of these two managers will be in their current positions next season.

They will probably next cross swords in the championship!!

So its Dawson v Carroll at one end while the goals rain in at the other then??

Yes, where did you hear that Carrol was covering emergancy centre back and Dawson emergancy centre forward?

Interesting info and I agree that it will be 9 points Vs are closest rivals

Lets also hope that fat sam never darkens our dug out again!

Got a bad feeling about tomorrow.

Hard one to call this one.We need apoint for survival.We have had our best results against the spuds this season.But the way BFS will set us up again not to concede i can only see it going one way.onother dismal negative display go 1 down game over.Or Sam might read this and make me eat my words.

We'll start of all bushy tailed and running for everything.

Sp*rs wont get a look in.

After 38 mins they'll score.

We'll look like we're up for a fight.

They'll get a second at 50 mins.

We'll just give up.

A third at 54 mins.

At about 70 mins, the fat tw4t will make some utterly bizarre substitutions - which will make matters worse not better.

It will finish 3-0 and we'll be thankful it was only three.

The fat gobbed manager, his fizzog looking like someone inflated his head from the cheekbones down, will then blame the players / the ground / the stars / me, then big up the Sp*ds like they are fu(king Brazil to make it look like he did the best he possibly could with what he had.

I fu(king HATE my football at the moment under this vacuous excuse machine.

And I'm not exaggerating. I really, really dont like watching us, thinking about us, or envisaging the future. The whole situation is too depressing.

But its OK Mr. Gold - we are all really happy and it is only a tiny mino

[quote="frogiron"]We'll start of all bushy tailed and running for everything.

Sp*rs wont get a look in.

After 38 mins they'll score.

We'll look like we're up for a fight.

They'll get a second at 50 mins.

We'll just give up.

A third at 54 mins.

At about 70 mins, the fat tw4t will make some utterly bizarre substitutions - which will make matters worse not better.

It will finish 3-0 and we'll be thankful it was only three.

The fat gobbed manager, his fizzog looking like someone inflated his head from the cheekbones down, will then blame the players / the ground / the stars / me, then big up the Sp*ds like they are fu(king Brazil to make it look like he did the best he possibly could with what he had.

I fu(king HATE my football at the moment under this vacuous excuse machine.

And I'm not exaggerating. I really, really dont like watching us, thinking about us, or envisaging the future. The whole situation is too depressing.

But its OK Mr. Gold - we a

we haven't put in a spirited performance since february.

i think the fans are going to be up for this game more than the players.

Adrian very lucky to escape that.

Oh dear

I didn't see them going down to 10 men in the crystal ball.

Luvly Jubbly

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)