+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It has to be Derby

It has to be Derby

They must be happy with the play off semi against Brighton, I'm not the first person to back Derby to win but I can't see them losing against Brighton, it's got Derby v Qpr written all over it, I would of tipped Wigan to win if they finished in 6th spot but I recon Qpr will beat em.

re: It has to be Derby

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    They must be happy with the play off semi against Brighton, I'm not the first person to back Derby to win but I can't see them losing against Brighton, it's got Derby v Qpr written all over it, I would of tipped Wigan to win if they finished in 6th spot but I recon Qpr will beat em.
    Spot on Es***.. Brighton is going to be hard but they play a similar style to us which will suit..
    QPR at Wembley could be my worse nightmare being a west London lad.. Got more QPR at work than they get for an average home game.

Evening Angry nice to talk to ya mucker, from an East London lad to a west London lad I say with your connections with Qpr and Mclarens connection with Qpr under Harry everything fits, won't be easy against Qpr I can assure you of that but let's be professional you have to deal with Brighton first

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Evening Angry nice to talk to ya mucker, from an East London lad to a west London lad I say with your connections with Qpr and Mclarens connection with Qpr under Harry everything fits, won't be easy against Qpr I can assure you of that but let's be professional you have to deal with Brighton first
    Jesus you two, why don't you meet up for a sing song, then get a room. - view external link

Funny tricky but to Angry's credit he is not your normal sheep, he is a west London lad and has always been very gracious towards me ps tricky he is not from Derby

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Jesus you two, why don't you meet up for a sing song, then get a room.[/quote]

Jealousy, oh dear. You should book in with him at the Premier Inn, then again... come on Tricks, you know you like him, sweet cheeks x

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Jesus you two, why don't you meet up for a sing song, then get a room.[/quote]

Now now Tricky... You won't like me ahem I'm ANGRY.

Derby v Wigan final at Wembley.

Wigan to go up.

I've got QPR nailed on to make the final.

Really not sure about Derby and Brighton. Both going into play offs in good form, we took 16 from 18, they had 14. Both sides with +9 goals from last six games, which is pretty good and well above the average. Going to be close I think. Feeling excited about the games though, it's been a while. We're a better side than we were last time out but play offs are cup matches and anything can happen.

In all honesty, I think Derby will succeed and will win the playoffs.

I am certain that Brighton could do well in 1 of the games but over 2 legs I am convinced that Derby's quality will blossom and they will win a place in the final.

QPR have frailty at the back as they displayed against us but have real menace going forward so I am convinced, again, over 2 legs they will win and get to the final.

Here's the interesting bit for me. QPR will try and play flair football because 'Arry will be convinces that they should play their own game and style. He isn't a great tactician in my eyes and this is where McClaren will show his true strength. No massive cooincidence that since Steve left QPR, they have lacked a plan b in games when they have gone behind. Derby will play counter attacking football, inviting QPR to attack and then hit them on the break like they did against us for 2/3 of the 5 goals they scored.

For me, it is a 2-1 Wembley win for Derby and a place in the Prem next year

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast