+ Visit Birmingham City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Not going to get much sleep tonight

Not going to get much sleep tonight

flippin blues putting us through the emotional wringer again , couldn't have asked for a more difficult place to go for a result , our record there isn't great , still if you cant win games you get what you deserve, i still can't believe our cnut of a manager has conspired to devise a way of making what should be a lower mid table side into relegation favourites ,any club thinking of signing him should just look at team selections and formations he has played this season and judge him accordingly , apparently he is being chased by the australian club 'newcastle' good luck with that one ! :-) i dunno i should be crying but i cant be bothered this season has ripped the guts out of most blues fans i know , the owners really deserve the worst anyone could wish on them , for not accepting defeat earlier and selling the club to someone who might have given it a lifeline this season is unforgiveable, i wouldn't wish these type of owners on even our worst enemies, the football league and premi

re: Not going to get much sleep tonight

just spent a evening listening to a man in his 50s blessed with enough for everyone,he convinced me that the best thing that could happen is relagation,he gave me load of reasons why ,but besides being a raving bluenose he is a multi millionaire, and he was speaking from the heart, I am now going to bed not knowing what is the best result.my mind says stay up, but listening to him, it sounded like going down, because of our situation would be a touch in many ways KRO

Firstly I think despite the teams performances which have obviously put the team in the bottom three the worst of it all is the ownership problems which really show the FA/League need a decidedly better process than the curent situation,from the little I really understand and can glean from it all is if a sale to new owners comes about the Hong Kong trading laws where the club and its owners are registered is far from a simple process and has a kind of stepping stone process which has something to do with how the share ownership is traded to protect the system they use plus of course the antic's of Pannu/Yeung and their cronie's,I would guess this too many who may well have a serious interest in a buy out would give them second thoughts and to me is much more of a concern than facing up to Division One although obviously I hope they have a bit of good fortune to stay in the Championship KRO

Here you go there are rumours about the Newcastle Utd Jets signing Ckark I guess that's good news for Blues and also for Melbourne Heart as we know there will be at least one team below us!

TBH I can't really see the Novacastrians going for Clark British coaches coming straight here from the UK don't seem to do that well Steve McMahon, Terry Butcher & Jim Magilton all were ignominious failures and those that have done better have been the ones who have been down under for a while and understand the local mentality rather better I feel.

Besides Ray Gatt usually gets it wrong so don't get your hopes up too high Bassman! - view external link

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)