+ Visit Doncaster Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations.

Congratulations.

Well done.

re: Congratulations.

Classless blunt

Quote Originally Posted by b1gduk
    Classless blunt
    beighton slags the BLADES off more than he does other clubs big un mate,he's a wum. commiserations to donny but it'll be interestin next season in this area next season won't it? UTB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie
    Classless blunt
    beighton slags the BLADES off more than he does other clubs big un mate,he's a wum. commiserations to donny but it'll be interestin next season in this area next season won't it? UTB[/quote]reight Yorkshire league next season rod

Quote Originally Posted by droppedafeargal
    Classless blunt
    beighton slags the BLADES off more than he does other clubs big un mate,he's a wum. commiserations to donny but it'll be interestin next season in this area next season won't it? UTB[/quote]reight Yorkshire league next season rod [/quote]yep it certainly will be feargal mi owd pal.especially if york win the play offs as well,and the millers don't go up,altho i like rovrum and hope they do it in the play offs,if they don't it'll seem like a derby game every weekend won't it? have ya been to oakwell mate?it was a good 2nd half for us at BDBL and dependin on how we recruit in't summer i'm hopeful for next season,see ya at oakwell mi owd pal.UTB

Quote Originally Posted by b1gduk
    Classless blunt
    I don't remember reading you calling your players classless when the result at Selhurst Park relegated us and they celebrated like they'd won the World Cup. Even Robins was embarrassed.

Today was tough on the proper Donny fans, but I think they knew it was on the cards. In recent years fortune favours the brave in football, over cautious characters like Dickov and that idiot Wilson are regularly punished.

The what if over the Charlton game will also haunt the Donny fans.

That's fair comment Kat however by making that point you kind of empathise with my point.

I saw a few hundred classless Barnsley fans invade our pitch at full time despite several tanoy announcements stating the players would not come out until they left the pitch they continue to take pictures stare up at stand like bollox to you lot who want to see team come out. Either that or they are so retarded English has no meaning. If that is genuinely the case then I apologise.

Not just kids either.

They didn't come out in the end.

Every team has its share of special ones. This blunt is one of yours.

beighton's allreyt. He's probably reacting to a couple of Donny fans who posted on our board after they went up.

It's the main currency of footymad, Schadenfreude.

Strangely enough though I've taken no pleasure in you or Doncaster going down.

I am sure somewhere you posted a comment along the lines of you are sick of Barnsley just surviving and hoped they got relegated. A while back like

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast