+ Visit Doncaster Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Congratulations.

re: Congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by tomtom2
    Re hater,owls fan here your quotes re Donny cud be our quotes against your little team !I would not come on another teams forum at a time like this to take the piss , see my earlier post !
    Little teams can't average 30k+

Wake up to facts - 20k empty seats

Quote Originally Posted by tarnmad
    bookies already paid out on sheff utd winning league next season , wait till clough goes to a bigger club in the summer , who ever wins Yorkshire mini league will be near top COYR
    i really don't see cloughie movin on this summer tarn mate,he's a bloke that likes to start and finish a project. your little pun abart the bookies payin out could ya please let me know which one's cos i'd luv to have some extra cash for a season ticket at BDBL. UTB

Quote Originally Posted by RotherBlade
    Barcelona of South Yorkshire? My ass - easy 6 points next season tin pots enjoy boys

I love this site,it serves its purpose and that is as a dumping ground for windup merchants and the continuous doom and gloom fools that now pollute it and keeps them away from the VSC site

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123