+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Final Results, Table and Chat (Week 37)

re: Final Results, Table and Chat (Week 37)

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller
    Ouch!!! so close...well done KYH's top effort!! ;-)

Please keep it going CA - its great fun beating Brin every year!! ;-) lol

...ferk off numpty...

There's always next year you can't always win... :

I see that the table shows Corner likes those donkey ears...

Almost forgot...well done KYH and welcome to the Hall of fame as a
    champion prediction league winner... [/quote]

Corner's ears were all earned by week 22. She told me that once she realised how serious you and TFA took it she decided to start to concentrate and is ready to hit the ground running next season.

BTW - over those last 15 weeks she outscored you Brin [/quote]

Thankfully she didn't get on top of me...that I wouldn't be able to live down...

curly9...6 points pal...close but no cigar...

Congrats Brin. A worthy winner. An exceptionally poor season from myself, epitomsed by my donkey ears in my final week.

If I (me dad) has some money the next time we meet, I'll get ya a drink.

As for next season, I dunno. CAMiller - you do an absolutely unbelievable job. PLEASE keep it up. There was a point when I would have openly volunteered to take over your mantle.

Unfortunately, the main message board depresses me so much for so many reasons that I am unlikely to return next year. I hope my workmate Blade_Hater stays on as he rarely reads the board, although did rely on me for reminders and updates.

Nothing against you fellow 'PL'ers' but please do next season in your droves. CA deserves it.

Much love.

Shaun.

Quote Originally Posted by curly9
    Congrats Brin. A worthy winner. An exceptionally poor season from myself, epitomsed by my donkey ears in my final week.

If I (me dad) has some money the next time we meet, I'll get ya a drink.

As for next season, I dunno. CAMiller - you do an absolutely unbelievable job. PLEASE keep it up. There was a point when I would have openly volunteered to take over your mantle.

Unfortunately, the main message board depresses me so much for so many reasons that I am unlikely to return next year. I hope my workmate Blade_Hater stays on as he rarely reads the board, although did rely on me for reminders and updates.

Nothing against you fellow 'PL'ers' but please do next season in your droves. CA deserves it.

Much love.

Shaun.
    Cheers pal look forward to it...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12