+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can we beat Falkirk over 2 leg's ?

re: Can we beat Falkirk over 2 leg's ?

It won't be easy but we can do it . Reilly will be a big miss upfront , so I'd expect Russell & perhaps Lyle to start the match in attack .

Get your vocal cords warmed up & help cheers the South to victory . We've all got a part to play tomorrow night

The league doesn't lie and Falkirk finished above us and won 3 of the 4 matches against us. We should keep the tie alive for saturday but our record at Falkirk is dreadful and cannot see us winning over the two legs.

Where will the goals come from? front line? defenders at a set piece maybe.

hope I am proved wrong

Quote Originally Posted by doorsandwindows
    We will start as underdogs for sure, but our 2nd half of the season has been impressive. Falkirk are a decent side but I don't see us out of this tie even if we were not to win at Palmerston on Tuesday night.

Thoughts ?
    If our players believe they are good enough and play as if they "BELIEVE" they are good enough they will not only succeed in this tie but win promotion to the SPFL ; Premiership.

Obviously only my opinion but I do believe they are "GOOD ENOUGH", time will tell!!!

McKenna & Reilly both out of the playoffs . Bad news for Queens

Queens are more than capable of beating Falkirk over two legs. I think we may even be awarded a penalty tomorrow to help us on our way!The last league game at palmerston we hit woodwork 3 times, granted Gav followed up and scored from one of these.We should never have lost that game, their first goal was a nice move and finish, the second was a bad error by Dowie.Queens have the players to get at the Falkirk defence they don't like early crosses into the box, and they don't deal well with high balls either.Queens need to start the game at a high tempo and get the crowd behind them.Surely we can manage over 2,000 fans tomorrow night.C'mon Queeeeeens!

I see Falkirk have reduced their prices for Saturday - good on them

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919
    It won't be easy but we can do it . Reilly will be a big miss upfront , so I'd expect Russell & perhaps Lyle to start the match in attack .

Get your vocal cords warmed up & help cheers the South to victory . We've all got a part to play tomorrow night
    ^^^ Very much this ^^^ Gerrintaethem

Quote Originally Posted by doorsandwindows
    We will start as underdogs for sure, but our 2nd half of the season has been impressive. Falkirk are a decent side but I don't see us out of this tie even if we were not to win at Palmerston on Tuesday night.

Thoughts ?
    If Reilly,McKenna and Paton had been fit I thought we would be in with a shout. Alas we may be without them and it will be tough but you never know as we will be hard to beat with our strong back four.

It's time for Carmichael and McHugh to step up to the table...

We just need to win 1-0 at home, and draw away that will do nicely.Queens have fresh players who were rested on Saturday, Falkirk played their 1st team on Saturday.Queens are due a great performance and this is the night, believe!
    C'mon Queeeeeens!

Sorry if I sound silly...does away goals count

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)