+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Play Off Table - Rattea Myth Disproved

re: Play Off Table - Rattea Myth Disproved

Quote Originally Posted by roger_ramjet
    I sense a Peter Griffin moment here. Or maybe a Bear / Sandman moment even...

Willy****er

Ha ha

Ahh ha ha

Ha

Sweet

Sweet...
    You're forgetting the most important component...the final fantasy 7 victory fanfare - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by Bear DCFC

Willy****er

Ha ha

Ahh ha ha

Ha

Sweet

Sweet...
    You're forgetting the most important component...the final fantasy 7 victory fanfare[/quote]

such sweet memories. oh man, what have you done to me bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid

Willy****er

Ha ha

Ahh ha ha

Ha

Sweet

Sweet...
    You're forgetting the most important component...the final fantasy 7 victory fanfare[/quote]

such sweet memories. oh man, what have you done to me bear.[/quote]

I know mate, it's amazing. I'm playing it again at the moment and I'm about a 3rd of the way thorough.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear DCFC

Willy****er

Ha ha

Ahh ha ha

Ha

Sweet

Sweet...

such sweet memories. oh man, what have you done to me bear.[/quote]

I know mate, it's amazing. I'm playing it again at the moment and I'm about a 3rd of the way thorough.[/quote]

you got the original playstation out?? they just don't make um like that anymore. the best game of all time imho.

p.s roge is far too old to know what we're on about.

Nah I downloaded from PSN onto my PS3, works a treat.

Even the older generation can enjoy the fanfare.

I had no idea you could download them to PS3, I went down the xbox 360 route back in the day. shame they don't do it on PS4.

Omg I turn my back for five minutes and all hell let's lose. What's this about knob warriors and keyboard racists

I finally wandered back think a decent bit of discussion, slightly arouse at the though if I'm honest, and bam more spam than a spam factory!

I'm off out to meet LatimRam for a drink it'll be much quieter

Quote Originally Posted by Stimaclegend
    there has been little improvement from Clough and McClaren has just been a custodian for the rest of the season.
    So do you believe that Clough would have broken the clubs record points total over a season? That's an improvement of 24 points from last season...another 8 wins!

At least you're now acknowledging that there has been an improvement under McClaren.[/quote]

I've always just stated the FACTs. Just because some haven't got the intellect to differentiate that from opinion is a reflection on them.

Point is here when we were outside the top six I was s

Quote Originally Posted by Rattea
    Omg I turn my back for five minutes and all hell let's lose. What's this about knob warriors and keyboard racists

I finally wandered back think a decent bit of discussion, slightly arouse at the though if I'm honest, and bam more spam than a spam factory!

there has been little improvement from Clough and McClaren has just been a custodian for the rest of the season.
    So do you believe that Clough would have broken the clubs record points total over a season? That's an improvement of 24 points from last season...another 8 wins!

At least you're now acknowledging that there has been an improvement under McClaren.

Would Clough have got a points record? We will never know but the evidence would suggest I would have been very very close![/quote]

the evidence of t

At least you're now acknowledging that there has been an improvement under McClaren.
    I've always just stated the FACTs. Just because some haven't got the intellect to differentiate that from opinion is a reflection on them.

Point is h

Point is h

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)