+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Tricky

re: FAO Tricky

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie
    I've never known a group of fans celebrating avoiding relegation from tier 3 football like this before.

It's called being a football supporter es***. You're quite right for once in that finishing 20th in League 1 isn't the greatest achievement, but it just doesn't feel that way. We've had an awful season for the most part, and I was convinced we were down. But then we found a manager who gave us a bit of pride, a lot of passion, and just a glimmer of hope. At 16:30 on Saturday we dropped back into the bottom four, and I thought in typical Notts style we were going to blow it. But then we equalised. Sheer, unbridled ecstacy. Football really shouldn't mean that much, but for 90 minutes on a Saturday afternoon it does. It felt just as good as a promotion, still does. Keep the Premier League, I bet the average Notts fan will celebrate more than the bandwagon hopping Man City fa

I know what I know, you're only guessing.

And guess what, you're hopelessly wrong AGAIN.

I know you've shown **** all loyalty and support for Notts by continually placing money on them to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Bologna_reunited

I know you've shown **** all loyalty and support for Notts by continually placing money on them to lose.[/quote]

So attending every minute of every home game and half a dozen away isn't loyalty and support?

Right.

I know you've shown **** all loyalty and support for Notts by continually placing money on them to lose.[/quote]

Oh he's a know it all, who always wants the last word. Maybe he thinks they award prizes when he gives his self-perceived intelligent pronouncement on any given matter.

We can't judge him or make assumptions on what he says or does. But he who disclaims the existence of God, is happy to claim a divine right to make assumptions and pass judgment on what we are supposed to be thinking or saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis

Oh he's a know it all, who always wants the last word. Maybe he thinks they award prizes when he gives his self-perceived intelligent pronouncement on any given matter.

We can't judge him or make assumptions on what he says or does. But he who disclaims the existence of God, is happy to claim a divine right to make assumptions and pass judgment on what we are supposed to be thinking or saying.[/quote]

You seem to have misread. All I've said on this one is that I know exactly what MY thoughts are concerning any bet I place.
    Bologna is the one who is making (wrong) assumptions.

So attending every minute of every home game and half a dozen away isn't loyalty and support?

Right.[/quote]

Not when you've bet on them to lose...

WOW it must be a new footy mad record!

the same username ( EP ) has replied to his own post 8 times out of a thread that consists of 19 posts

Like i said before buddy, you need a life, or maybe just a good shag.

Quote Originally Posted by 45red
    WOW it must be a new footy mad record!

the same username ( EP ) has replied to his own post 8 times out of a thread that consists of 19 posts.

Nowhere near a new record, that undoubtedly belongs to Romanis on his match thread monologues.

Right.[/quote]

Not when you've bet on them to lose...[/quote]

Waheeeeey!!! He's back! Poor old Bologna still insists on continuing his sad and desperate crusade to prove to everyone that I'm really, really, really not a true Notts fan because of a few bets I make. He doesn't even know what those bets are!!! Sometimes I back Notts to win, sometimes I back Notts to draw, sometimes I back Notts to lose. Whichever bet I place, I know it has zero impact on the actual outcome. Who a

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast