+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gresty Road End...

re: Gresty Road End...

Quote Originally Posted by AlexLeicester
    This is pure conjecture - I'm good at that, as long as I don't have to put any money on it. :-D

Costs have, as a result of inflation, inexorably risen over the last year, so I do expect a small rise in ST and seat prices, but only a small one - hopefully less than 5 percent.

If the club decide to populate the GRE then this could be achieved by charging slightly less, both for seats and STs.

I think the main driver will be, again, a time-related system where the early birds get the best ST prices.
    A small increase perhaps, but not a whopping 5%. This government are telling us that inflation has dropped to 1.5%, if you can believe that!

re: Gresty Road End...

While I'm in rant mood..

Ever you ever seen ANY free loading Director at this club giving up his comfortable padded seat to stand with the real fans behind the GRE?

Could you ever see them paying 20 quid to sit there? Red and white Elephants would fly over Rail House first!

What are they there for anyway? Only to spout BS that without big transfer fees we would go under..Odd that most L1 and L2 clubs survive without them..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12