+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Have you ever

Have you ever

...known a club to have so many injuries, what is it with us?

You cannot account for injuries from tackles, but imo muscle strains etc are completely avoidable and are unacceptable excuses.
    What is wrong with the the training regime or the physio treatment at Spurs?

FFs, Dembele has been a crock, Jan trains but doesn't play and along with lamela -who goes back to Roma for treatment -and Vlad all have/had similar back injuries. FFs when have we had a settled back 4?
    Kaboul, Dawson, Verts and Vlad in and out, walker missing, Rose missing most of the season -which was probably better, Capoue out, Adebayor plays a few games then pulls a hamstring, Paulinho's been out for a while.
    Look at the bench we had at Spam with the squad we have, it's appalling.
    And we loaned out Holtby!!??!

Imo, you have to start looking within when a squad of so many players is consistently injured.
    it cannot be all bad luck.

i.e., Livermore has only missed 2 Hull Games all season, through ineligibility and H

re: Have you ever

Yes

You're not imply that they are soft are you?

It is an impressive list. I hope you didn't get RSI typing it.

Dangee, I`m impressed that you bothered typing so many depressants.

Obviously the whole training and medical staff have to be looked at, something we have debated on here before.

Good morning Danegee. All well?

Quote Originally Posted by EngNor
    Dangee, I`m impressed that you bothered typing so many depressants.

Obviously the whole training and medical staff have to be looked at, something we have debated on here before.

Good morning Danegee. All well?
    Yes, all is well Eng, thanks.

Hope all is well for you and yours too.

Have you lot not heard of copy and paste...I ain't that obsessive!

Well, it is diabolical.
    As Roberto Martinez ( who is a physio) said while at Wigan
    'You get accidents in football, collisions that cause injuries that can't be avoided. But even then if your body is right it will react quicker to the treatment and recover faster. I don't believe in soft-tissue injuries. If you get a soft-tissue injury in football, a mistake has been made. It could be the training programme, a lifestyle problem. Whatever it is, it will be a mistake. The physiotherapy was more a promise to my mother. There was no guarantee I was going to earn a living in footba

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)