+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Haw Chalky

Haw Chalky

Are youse coming up to the cultural capital, next season when we plays you?

I can show you all the delights, like Clique central, and ... Well that's it

Youse can meet Judd and other comedy characters.

You know you want to.

re: Haw Chalky

Divvent do it Chalky lad, they'll try and bum you and steal your shoes.

And socks.

Maybe but I willnt steel your jacket Chalky, youse can keep that.

Quote Originally Posted by Floppy_funbags
    Divvent do it Chalky lad, they'll try and bum you and steal your shoes.

And socks.
    Sound advice from Kenny there Chalky, I couldn't relax until I was back on the train to Manchester.

Thanks for the offer but i wouldnt be able to relax and would be constantly wondering if some jolly jape would be played on me and gleefully retold on here...

I don't think that's likely Chalky, more likely to of an beer bought for you and have the craic tbf.

The tramps off of here are a fairly decent bunch tbf chalky lad, you'll be pretty safe.

#publicrelationskenny

Quote Originally Posted by Floppy_funbags
    The tramps off of here are a fairly decent bunch tbf chalky lad, you'll be pretty safe.

#publicrelationskenny
    Aye in fairness not an single one off of them took the piss out off of me, they all just got straight down to buying beer and ofing an geet arf.

In fact I'd gan as far as to say that Rochdale trip were one off of my best ever awayday trips. Nee photos though.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)