+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kavanagh told to take up down???

Kavanagh told to take up down???

After reading about Tommy Cassidy saying he quit workington after his chairman told him not to get promoted does anyone on here think it's plausible this could of happened this season with us and kavanagh may be rewarded for his efforts in getting up relegated?

re: Kavanagh told to take up down???

Take up down?

Sorry i should of said tekkez down.I wouldn't put it past this lot to do it.

Now Reds have gone for the cheap option in Gavin Skelton, Just like Nixon and Co with Kavanah... Oh the pain the pain...

Why do all these conspiracy theorists think the BOD have to get the club relegated to the conference to take us into administration.

Lot easier and quicker ways to do that if they wanted to.

No it's we were poor, with conspiracy theories people make a conclusion and then spend their time seeking the evience that backs their own point of view.

We have a limited budget, we appointed a manager with limited experience, to work with a below par team. We went down because we weren't very good. Even if the Custodians had threated to shoot Kav if we went down he would not have been able to keep us up. They did try to help him remember Connor Townsend? Hard to believe he would get injured straight away! No we were unluky, ****@ and lacked any kind of inspiration.

So that Nixon loses all his positions on the League and FA committees as he has said he will now we are in League Two. I don't think so.
    I would agree that Ward was told not to get us promoted a few years ago.

I wouldn't believe anything that comes out of Tommy Cassidy's mouth.

I bet it was bod (and alberto frog et al) that did them twin towers aswell.

It's an interesting theory. However, having looked at pretty much every possible angle and contemplated the effects of each scenario, I came to the conclusion that the players are s--te and the manager is a buffoon.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)