+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mod...

Mod...

Or Rocker? I was a rocker when I was young,it we're geet walking around in mi beetle crushers and drainpipe jeans.. Listening to Rock and roll music..the women used to orgasm just looking at me,saved me a lot of time on foreplay..

re: Mod...

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    Or Rocker? I was a rocker when I was young,it we're geet walking around in mi beetle crushers and drainpipe jeans.. Listening to Rock and roll music..the women used to orgasm just looking at me,saved me a lot of time on foreplay..

I heard you used to be a claret until you jumped ship to those *******s down the road ?

Why the **** do you like those sh1tbags so much ?

Quote Originally Posted by rossendaleareaclaret

I heard you used to be a claret until you jumped ship to those *******s down the road ?

Why the **** do you like those sh1tbags so much ?[/quote]

1) I used to watch both Rovers and Burnley on alternate weeks with my dad in the fifties as many people used to do..

2) When i was old enough to go on the turf on my own i went to watch the best team in the world "Burnley" .Been watching them for 60 years now..never been on rovers ground since only to watch the clarets..

3) There is only one team i hate and that is Manure.

4) I dont hold any animosity against Rovers as they are a little club like Burnley are..In fact i absolutely love it when

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo

Why the **** do you like those sh1tbags so much ?[/quote]

1) I used to watch both Rovers and Burnley on alternate weeks with my dad in the fifties as many people used to do..

2) When i was old enough to go on the turf on my own i went to watch the best team in the world "Burnley" .Been watching them for 60 years now..never been on rovers ground since only to watch the clarets..

3) There is only one team i hate and that is Manure.

4) I dont hold any animosity against Rovers as they are a little club l

[U][B]Not anymore ROSE

Quote Originally Posted by pfcsteve72
    [U][B]Not anymore ROSE

Last week you was whining to your mod Jim saying you was calling it a day you fanny ?

How's the wife's **** nowadays ?

Is it still as slack as a shopping bag ?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)