+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: One more push - Aberdeen on Sunday

One more push - Aberdeen on Sunday

I guess this will be our cup final. Can we pull off a wee shock? - view external link

re: One more push - Aberdeen on Sunday

I agree would like it to be scoreless with 20 minutes to go then they will become nervous this scoring early and hanging on is bad for the heart. I really think we can do it early periods of match are ***** we dont want to concede early and have to go chasing as that plays into their hands but the longer the game goes level the more the natives will get restless and a winning goal around the 80 minute mark will do nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by jwok
    I guess this will be our cup final. Can we pull off a wee shock?
    No we can't.

In fact I reckon this will end up in an absolute sickener for us as I can see us getting a point but as has happened so often against Aberdeen we'll concede a last minute equaliser to hand them 2nd place and we'll be left gutted and frustrated.

So I reckon 3-3 after we've thrown away yet another two goal lead at some point and with them equalising with the last kick of the ball.

Not like you LSM to be all doom and gloom.

However I am sorry to say I agree that we will not do it. I think Aberdeen are just a better team than us, but as JWOK says it is our "Cup Final". Lets hope it's the 91 final, and not that other one, I am doing my best to forget.

YES WE CAN dont like to sound like bob the builder and people come on here every week supporting the lawman but i really do get fed up with his negativety and yes i rise to the bait as everyone allowed their opinions but no supporter in the land takes his team to get beat every single week. You look at his predictions every week and cant remember last time he took us to win thats why i dont believe anything he says as if he had AŁ100 free bet every week to you honestly think he would always put it on the opposition. I think we mkight possibly fail to win on sunday but its not a definate you need a ticket to win lotto and we have gained our ticket for sunday by picking up points all season and although i fear something will go against us we can do it. We have to believe it is possible and the day i am as certain as the Lawman that we will lose i will give up as no matter who we play i always have hope.

Quote Originally Posted by wellowell
    YES WE CAN dont like to sound like bob the builder and people come on here every week supporting the lawman but i really do get fed up with his negativety and yes i rise to the bait as everyone allowed their opinions but no supporter in the land takes his team to get beat every single week. You look at his predictions every week and cant remember last time he took us to win thats why i dont believe anything he says as if he had AA?100 free bet every week to you honestly think he would always put it on the opposition. I think we mkight possibly fail to win on sunday but its not a definate you need a ticket to win lotto and we have gained our ticket for sunday by picking up points all season and although i fear something will go against us we can do it. We have to believe it is possible and the day i am as certain as the Lawman that we will lose i will give up as no matter who we play i always have hope.
    Could not agree more, tag me

Quote Originally Posted by bheron
    Not like you LSM to be all doom and gloom.

However I am sorry to say I agree that we will not do it. I think Aberdeen are just a better team than us, but as JWOK says it is our "Cup Final". Lets hope it's the 91 final, and not that other one, I am doing my best to forget.
    Not like you to pull him up for doom and gloom.

Aberdeen are a better team than us , have a better defensive record than us and SM has a very poor record in one off big stake head to head games. Add to all that that we have been utter cack for many of the last 5 / 6 games we will collapse.

Quote Originally Posted by wellowell
    YES WE CAN dont like to sound like bob the builder and people come on here every week supporting the lawman but i really do get fed up with his negativety and yes i rise to the bait as everyone allowed their opinions but no supporter in the land takes his team to get beat every single week. You look at his predictions every week and cant remember last time he took us to win thats why i dont believe anything he says as if he had Ai100 free bet every week to you honestly think he would always put it on the opposition. I think we mkight possibly fail to win on sunday but its not a definate you need a ticket to win lotto and we have gained our ticket for sunday by picking up points all season and although i fear something will go against us we can do it. We have to believe it is possible and the day i am as certain as the Lawman that we will lose i will give up as no matter who we play i always have hope.
    I and many people come on her

[quote="firparkloony"]YES WE CAN dont like to sound like bob the builder and people come on here every week supporting the lawman but i really do get fed up with his negativety and yes i rise to the bait as everyone allowed their opinions but no supporter in the land takes his team to get beat every single week. You look at his predictions every week and cant remember last time he took us to win thats why i dont believe anything he says as if he had AA?100 free bet every week to you honestly think he would always put it on the opposition. I think we mkight possibly fail to win on sunday but its not a definate you need a ticket to win lotto and we have gained our ticket for sunday by picking up points all season and although i fear something will go against us we can do it. We have to believe it is possible and the day i am as certain as the Lawman that we will lose i will give up as no matter who we play i alway

[quote="mix106"]YES WE CAN dont like to sound like bob the builder and people come on here every week supporting the lawman but i really do get fed up with his negativety and yes i rise to the bait as everyone allowed their opinions but no supporter in the land takes his team to get beat every single week. You look at his predictions every week and cant remember last time he took us to win thats why i dont believe anything he says as if he had AA?100 free bet every week to you honestly think he would always put it on the opposition. I think we mkight possibly fail to win on sunday but its not a definate you need a ticket to win lotto and we have gained our ticket for sunday by picking up points all season and although i fear something will go against us we can do it. We have to believe it is possible and the day i am as certain as the Lawman that we will lose i w

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)